I Pledge Allegiance

   How do you like this cutie??  She is another digi from Sassy Cheryl's, called "I Pledge Allegiance."
I originally made it for a challenge that required anything but a square card, but I can't remember where the challenge was!!  But over at, Shopping our Stash, this week the challenge is "Circles or Dots."
The card is almost a circle, and there are dots all over!!
 I colored her with Copics, then cut her out and used Dimensionals and mounted her on Night of Navy. 
The dp is Bo Bunny, "Liberty Collection." I cut out the base using my Creative Memories Shape Maker. The sentiment if from SU set "Spring Pictograms", stamped in Real Red. I added some Stickles for sparkle to the flag, her dress and shoes.

                                 Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today!!! Come back soon!!

Comments

Leslie Hanna said…
Great card! Love that background paper. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is wonderful, love the shape of the card and that image, with of course, your coloring. This is so much fun! Hope you are doing well.
Cheryl said…
Fabulous card! Great design.


I am popping by from MIM.

~Cheryl~
**Check out my March Blog Candy**
Ann English said…
Another terrific card, Cindy!
Susan said…
What a cool shaped card Cindy! Yes, it does have lots of dots and is perfect for that challenge. That's a really cute image too! Did I tell you I tried Copics? I give you more credit now that I know how difficult they are to use, well for me anyway. It's not as easy as one might think huh?

Now I can relate to this back issue you mentioned. That happens to me all the time and to be honest, it sucks. I wish I could tell you what helps but nothing does for me. Except the fetal position. However, one time I was having one of those attacks and it turned out to be a kidney stone. So just be careful ok? Hey, how's lil Hunter been doing?

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Donna Heber said…
Hi Cindy,

She is a cutie and very patriotic! Just love all the red, white and blue.
Unknown said…
What a super image and great colour combo what a fantastic card I love this Cindy.
Hugs Elaine
paige said…
Hi Cindy! Great card! Love the fun shape, papers and image! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Great card! Love the shape!! Fab coloring!!
Gina Lindsay said…
Oh she is adorable! Great shaped card too, I love them but almost never do them myself.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card