The Cheesy Surprise Gift!!

Hi everyone!!  Happy Sunday to you all!!   I woke up to more snow this morning. Not sure how long it is going to last or how much we will get. It is still my day off, so I really don't care!! Plus, I don't have to shovel, as I live in an apartment!!  I do have to run to the store to get more veggies, however.   Since Wednesday, I have given up caffeine, eating only high protein shakes and bars and veggies. Plus lots of water and herbal teas.  I have lost 6.8 lbs so far.  I get a little hungry now and then, but then I try to eat veggies or Sugar Free Popsicles or jello.  Wish me luck!!!
   So no to my card today....  This is another on of Sassy Cheryl's cuties!!! It is called
"The Cheesy Surprise Gift."  It must be pretty cheesy by the look on her face!!  She is colored with Copics,The card stock is YoYo Yellow, and Gina K Pure Luxury White. The dp is a new Gina K called "Wisteria Lane."  This is only 1 of 8 different patterns in the pack!!  I love it, of course it's Purple!!  Speaking of Purple, my friend Susan over at "Cricut & Grasshopper", told me about a PURPLE Challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles, so I'm going to enter.    I got some new Cuttlebug dies which I used on the corners. I love them! I added some bling, and the sentiment is from an old misc. set.
      I wish I had the nerve to wear YELLOW shoes!!!
              Just found a new challenge blog, "Celebrate the Occasion", where the theme is "Birthday."  I think this fits!!  Oh, and another, Make it Mondays's theme is "anything."
                   Hope you enjoyed your visit today.   Have a great Sunday!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Great ....had to laugh at this image what a cheeky grin she has. Lovely card .well done on the weightloss ...keep it up, you are doing great.
Hugs Elaine
Jennifer said…
She's fantastic! Love the yellow shoes! I don't have the nerve to wear them either!I love the frame you've created for your card! Beautiful!
Linda Palmer said…
Such cuties Cindy. I saw where you has posted the award, just not had time to do a new post but will get it on sometime today and thank you very much.
Kathy said…
Cindy, this is so sweet! I LOVE the image and the purple and yellow combo, especially the shoes. Wow, on the weight loss and an even bigger wow on the no caffeine! Keep up the good work, my friend!
Love that cheesy grin! Lol. Wow! 6.8 lbs. thats amazing! Good luck!!
Unknown said…
Wow this is just amazing!!!!! I so love the image and your coloring is excellent!!!!! Love this card!!!! way to go it made me smile!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Thank you for following Cindy.
hugs Elaine
Beebeebabs said…
Cute cute cute!!!
Susan said…
Yay Cindy! I'm so glad you did one! Like I said, nobody does purple like you. And you proved me right! I don't know what is funnier, the little girls smile or knock knees!

Way to go with the 6 lbs! Really, no more caffine for you though? Ouch. I'd rather give up meat than my cup o joe! But then again, there is decaf. You go girl!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
:: BlueInks :: said…
Really cute card. The image is sweet and a great color! Isn't MIM great?!
Esther said…
Fun card, with a super cute image!
great job coloring!
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week.
Unknown said…
This is SO cute! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week.
Michelle said…
Hi Cindy

Ooh what fab, fun card!! Such a great image and you have done a super job of colouring it. Got to love those yellow shoes!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

P.S. I have also featured your card on my Pink Paper Paradise facebook page.
Sherryn said…
so cute, saw it on MIM xx
Unknown said…
Awwww!! She is absolutely adorable!! Love her big cheeky and cheesey grin!! So cute!! Saw this over at MIM!
Nat -x-
ScrappyRae10 said…
SOOOOOOO cute! Thanks for playing along with CTO!! www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com
How sweet, love the purple & yellow with your adorable image! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Birthday (must use bling)" challenge :)
Lukrut said…
love the grin and yellow shoes, yeah!
♥ Good luck in MIM

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card