Clueless Lucy....

     Good Morning, everyone!!! We are supposed to have about 58 degrees today!!
 Had it yesterday too, so almost all of the snow is gone! Maybe spring IS    around the corner!   
     Today is my day off, going to get my hair cut and colored.  (I really am a natural blonde, but I need a little help, ya know!!)
    Here is a cutie I colored up over the weekend.. Another Sassy Cheryl's digi, called "Clueless Lucy."  Isn't she cute??
    Card stock is Gina K Pure Luxury White and Vibrant Violet.  The dp is Bazzill Basics "Jaybird Street."  Colored her with Copics, added ribbon and Petaloo flowers
                           Hope you enjoyed!!   I'm so glad to be off today!! We were sooo busy on Monday at work, I came home with a terrible headache and did nothing but lay on the couch! Yesterday wasn't quite so busy, but still glad to be off today. Next, I will work 4 in a row!! Tomorrow is my day off too, but I am working overtime!! Silly me!!  

Comments

Unknown said…
Sassy Cheryls digi images are FAB and you colour them in so well . I Like this card ,well done
Hugs Elaine
Beebeebabs said…
So Cute cute cute!!!
Linda Palmer said…
OH how cute! I love this image and your darling card. Great job Cindy. I love your colors and the beautiful blue outside the image.
Billie A said…
Very darling card I saw it on MIM. She is so cute and great colors.

I became a follower of your blog. I really like your site. If you would like to take a look at my cards /blogs /become a follower I am at
stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
This is just so so adorable!!!! love love the image and your coloring is superb!!!!! Fabulous work again Cindy!!!! Love visiting here!!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
The images you color and your cards are always so cute, love this one with that sweet little face. I get help with my natural brown as well :)
Maire Gamber said…
What an adorable little image! Such a cute, cute, cute card my friend!
Hugs,
MarieXX
Anne said…
Hi Cindy what a cute image and lovely colouring.
Thank you for joining us for this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne
Debbie said…
This is adorable, hope you enjoyed your day at the salon...

Hugs
Debbie
Cute!!!
Sorry about your headache. Hopefully the rest helped!
Unknown said…
This is a cute image! She is a bit cheeky, but sweet at the same time. Hope you had a lovely day off.
Alicia xx
Tracey said…
Wonderful case Cindy, I love that image :-)
Hugs
Tracey
X
Scrapping Julie said…
awww... she is so cute! hope you enjoyed your day off and your pampering time getting your hair done!
Kathy said…
Really cute Cindy. Love this image and she looks adorable and so girly in the pink and purple combo. Might need to pick up some of these Sassy Cheryl images!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card