The Cat Lady

    Here is another great image from "JustInkLined." She is called "The Cat Lady."
Isn't she a hoot!!??   I made this for one of my Mom's dearest friends. She only has 1 cat, but used to have more... I know she will like it!!!
    I colored with Copics, shaded with Pebbles Chalk, added some Stickles for some glitz.The corners were made  by a Creative Memories punch. I added some bling and the fibers for ribbon.
                I couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so I posted them both
    Hope you enjoyed!!   DD and I got the tree up yesterday, but not all of the ornaments are on it yet.  We both worked today and Monday, so it may have to wait until Tuesday.   Yesterday I made some home made Chicky/Turken soup.
 (I used the frozen leftovers of the Thanksgiving Turkey for the stock, and added chicken.)  It was very yummy!  I then made 4 little loaves of Banana Nut bread!! The place sure smelled good!!!

Comments

Maire Gamber said…
LOL! Such a cute card! That may be me in a few years!
Hugs,
Marie
Linda Palmer said…
So cute Cindy! Love your fun image and feel like that is me today! lol!
Great job on a darling card.
Unknown said…
Oh my this is too funny!!!!! Love the design and the image!!!!! Wow fabulous card Cindy!!!!! Love it!!!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Love, love your card, it is so full of fun and I can relate with my little Noel, your mom's friend will love it. Glad you got your tree and your soup and banana nut bread sound yummy, be right over :)
omg - what a perfect image!!! I have a couple of people I could send this image too!!!!

Love all the details!!!!!!

Maria
Scrapping Julie said…
i have seen many of cats that have done that to a couch! man that turkey soup and banana bread made my mouth water!
Maria Matter said…
too fun Cindy, love how you used the sparkle to highlight!!!
hugs
Jennifer said…
Love your image and the ribbon is perfect! I love the corners you added to your card!
Susan said…
LOL, Cindy I read your post wrong. I thought it said, "DD and I got UP a tree"...I was like, huh? (Ok, I guess I'm coo coo for coco puffs!) Any way, love the cat lady card!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!