My Birthday!!!

I promised I would post pictures from my birthday...
My DD, Jenn had this cake waiting for me when I got home from work. (She had to work 1:00 to 9:30pm) It is called a Tipsy Pig Cake. It was a Red Velvet cake soaked with a Vanilla Vodka cream.  Guess that's why its called "Tipsy."  So, Jenn sang to me when she got home from work. 
A few of my co-workers surprised me with this lovely basket full of goodies!! 
My other DD, Cristine had us over for dinner on Saturday after I got off of work. She made yummy Lasagna (Gasp...I forgot to take a picture!!)  Anyway, this was my "cake" a fruit pizza!!  I don't know why there are 8 candles!!!
I had to show my cards. Cristine gave me the tear jerker on the left. It even has a bookmark, and I collect those.  Jenn made me the one on the right.


My Mom had sent me a card AND a Michael's Gift card, but she knew I wanted a Tart pan with a removable bottom, so she had left these at Cristine's for me!!
Hopefully my next post will be of some cards!!! Have been busy shampooing carpet &  getting Christmas cards sent out.  This year is a first, I've actually sent out all cards that I have made!!!!  Usually I buy them or have picture cards made. It's first for me!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday to you!!!!! Many many more!!!!! Merry christmas too and i love your pictures you are very photogenic!!!!!
Jennifer said…
Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing your birthday with us! Hugs.
Kathy and Lucky said…
Well, Happy Birthday and what a wonderful one you had, so deserving for such a special lady :)
Scrapping Julie said…
happy birthday!! what a sweet family you have. and co workers too!! i hope you enjoyed every bit of it!
Looks like a fun birthday!!!!!!

That red velvet looks so yummy and so toes that fruit pizza!!! YUM!!!!

Looks like you made out with the gifts too!!!!

Maria :)
Susan said…
OMG Cindy...I am so sorry I missed your birthday! Ugh!!! I hope it was fabulous my friend, ugh, I could kick myself! I know it's late but please except my belated Happy Birthday wishes! How about this...I will go do a shot of vodka for you right now! (wait, I don't have vodka. How about cooking sherry? Will that be ok?) ;)

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!