Snowfriends and flakes!!

         What is cuter than a bunch of Snowfriends?? I just love Snowmen!!!
They are my favorite winter cards to make!!  This is a Priaire Fairie digi image, "Snowfriends."   I colored them with Copics. At first I had the perfect dp to use, but then decided to use my Cuttlebug and the Snowflake Embossing plate.
The card stock is Elegant Eggplant and Gina K Pure Luxury White. I sponged the edges with Elegant Eggplant, used Creative memories Shape cutter for the oval. The Corners are made by the SU Photo corner punch.
 I just love them!!!
      There are multiple challenges I'm entering in:
Sassy Cheryl's:  #92 Winter
Stamps R Us: Emboss
Phindy's Place: Sprinkling of snow
Crazy for Challenges: Plenty of Snow
Shelly's Images: There's no business like Snow Business
           I hope you enjoyed my winter card!!! Time for bed, but I hope to be in the mood again tomorrow after work.  My vacation is over!!!  I should be off Friday, but we would have been short, so I picked up the shift that would have been mine anyway.  I will be off on Saturday, and hope to get the tree up.  My shopping is officially finished as of today!!!!

Comments

jkreucher said…
How sweet is this little snow family. your coloring has really brought them to life!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl Winter challenge!
Judy
Sassy Cheryl said…
Fabulous snow friends and I LOVE the little guy with the mittens on his 'ears'. Too cute. Just love this little sweetie of a card.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Love your winter card and those adorable little snowmen and how you colored them. So cute. Can't believe you have bad knees and you are still moving furniture, boy my hero. I just couldn't take the pain at night, the anti-inflammatory he gave me has really worked :) Hope you get the tree up and enjoy your weekend.
They are just adorable!!!!!!! Love the doggy snowman with the gloves on his ears!!!

TOO CUTE!
Maria
Cindy, I have some other friends that live in Madison (cyber) and we have been talking about meeting this summer, that would be fun. Love your card with the lavender it makes it look so pretty. With the embossed folder really finishes off. I was just telling my friend I have not made a snowman card yet this year and I need to do that. I love your card.
Hugs, Pat
Scrapping Julie said…
what??!!!! your finished Christmas shopping! ugg.. im so jealous! LOVE the snowmen. good call on using the cuttlebug for embossing. it looks great!
Darlene said…
This is SO CUTE!!! Thanks so much for joining our "No Business Like SNOW Business" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Anonymous said…
I love it! I just love snowmen:)
Unknown said…
Oh what an adorable snow family!!!!! I love this card!!!!! Love the design and the colors work perfectly!!!!!!! Fabulous card!!!!!
Susan said…
What?!?! You are done with shopping Cindy? Ahhh, good for you using some vacation time to do the shopping, good thinking! ;)

I love snowmen too, I just don't like snow. lol...that doesn't make much sense does it? I just bought that embossing folder you used so I'm excited to see how pretty it turns out. And I love the colors you used to color the digi stamp in too! I hope you get your tree up soon. I've been "trying" to get mine up since Thursday. So far I have the lights on and 2 ornaments. That's an improvement, yesterday I only had 1 ornament! lol! Hope all is good!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!