Pizzelles

Here are the Pizzelles that I made for our Christmas Cookie exchange at work. I wish I would have taken a picture of them laid out, but forgot.  I made 10 packages of a Baker's dozen (13) in each.  I had only 3 left over.  I was glad i ddin't need to make a whole extra batch to get enough.  But, it would have been nice to have some extra, for MY cookies!!!  I still have time, maybe I'll whip some more up.
I added this to each package so everyone would know what a Pizzelle is and a little information about them.    I brought home 9 different kinds of cookies and candies.  (One of the persons cookies got left out of my bag.)   :o(
Hope you enjoyed my Pizzelle's!!!
Come back to see my Birthday pictures on my next post!!

Comments

They look so yummy!! These are always a favorite!!

Great job!
Maria
Debbie said…
Glad my boys weren't around while you were making them... We do an assembly line, but I usually have to kick them off since they eat them as we go... They look delish... Haven't started mine yet... maybe I should since neither of the are home...lol

Make another batch and enjoy!!!
Hugs
Debbie
Jennifer said…
These look soooo good! Perhaps if you have time and it's not a "secret" you could share the recipie?
Kathy and Lucky said…
Ooohhh!!! Yummy, let me get my pumpkin spice coffee and I will be right over.
Linda Palmer said…
The cookies look awesome. Sounds like you have a bunch of different cookies to eat. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for.
Gina Lindsay said…
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! These look delicious. I have never had those homemade, I bet they are fabulous!
Scrapping Julie said…
awesome to make something unfamiliar and different.. they look great!
Susan said…
Yum! These look so good! I used to go to a bakery in Chicago that made these and they were so good. I bet they would make wonderful ice cream sandwiches too!

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!