It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

      Well, here is another Snowman card!!  I just love them!!  This one is a digi by 
JustInkLined. It is called "Merry Christmas."
     It is colored with Copics, dp is DCWV Christmas Stack, card stock is Gina K Pure Luxury White and SU Real Red.  Added some Christmas Primas with some bling brads.
     My DD and I got the tree up today.  Or, rather I should say 2 trees.  I had my little tree up in the Living Room, but she thought it was too puny and sad looking.
So she moved it into my computer/craft room.....Yes, it is a little sad looking.. It was brand new last year, but after Rascal climbing into it so many times, he has broken some branches, so there are holes.....
           ... Here is her tree, now in the Living room...
I put the Stockings on for the picture
    
    Here is the "Rascal".....
 Here are some of my Snowmen...
 More Snowmen....
 and more.......

Comments

Maire Gamber said…
Very cute and adorable card Cindy! The snow people are sooooo cute! Your tree is gorgeous too! Love the cat in the branches!
Hugs,
Marie
Kathy and Lucky said…
What a fun card!!! You have convinced me, I need to head on over to the website, your cards have been so full of fun :) Loving your Christmas decorations, everything looks so festive, especially that furry little one with a sweet, not guilty face poking out of the branches.
Dru said…
You have a wonderful collection of snow men, I love Rascal - he just looks like a rascal doesn't he?!? Adorable card - I always love the traditional red and green and that snowman couple - just the cutest! Merry Christmas Cindy and thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Dru
Wow! The house looks great!! Love the pic of the cat in the tree!! LOL

Love the card!! Those snowmen are celebrating!!!!!!!!!

Maria
Maria Matter said…
awww, snowmen make my heart smile!

what a fab collection Cindy and your card is super sweet!!!
hugs & blessings
Linda Palmer said…
The card is adorable. Funny and cute snowmen. Love it and your tree and decorations are all beautiful.
Anonymous said…
Love the card:) And loved the pic of your cat in the tree..lol
First of all your card is just darling. The Christmas tree is wonderful. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love the one of Rascal peeking from the tree. All the snow people are just wonderful they look so cute. Everyone love snow people.
Hugs,
Scrapping Julie said…
i had a cat once that loved to hang out in the Christmas tree.. funny..
i just love a lit tree.. so soothing to me. your card is a hoot.. they look like they have been sipping for a while!
Unknown said…
Wow your card is so so adorable!!!!! Love the happy little snowmen!!!!!! Your decorations are gorgeous and so is your tree!!!!!! Wow Fabulous!!!!
adorable card - i luv snow people too!
your DD's tree is gorgeous but your little tree has "personality" LOL
love the pic of Rascal (-:
have a blessed Christmas!
hugs
Linda
Susan said…
How cute! I love how they are holding the drinks! And I love the snowmen pictures! I love them too and have quite a few also. I would send a picture but I didn't unpack them this year. (Shame shame).

Give that little Rascle a nice neck/back scratch for me!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!