The weekend (and vacation) is over!!!

This was a Color challenge card using Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink & Really Rust.
I ended up not even stamping anything! I didn't start out with that intention though.
I used SU Tea Time dp to punch out the larger flowers with the 5 Petal Punch. The little flower is from SU Trio Flower punch. The green leaves are from SU Pretty Stems Die, used in my Cuttlebug. The flower pot is Creative Memories dp and a strip of Really Rust, punched out with the SU Tag punch. Then I grabbed the Martha Stewart border punch and added the little punch to the right of the card. I added 2 Papertrey Buttons with SU twine to the larger flowers, and a pink brad to the little flower.

Here is Hunter, on our way to the Petting Zoo & Farm market! He 's got his Diego shades on. Looks like he's in deep thoughts, doesn't he??
This pic was taken last night. Auntie Gail helped him build this with the Tinkertoys. Not really sure what it is, but the tall part is a smokestack!!
I made this card a couple of days ago at the request of my Mom. She is very patriotic!! It is a House Mouse stamp on PTI White colored with Prismacolor markers and pencils. I stamped Night of Navy Stars on the Real Red paper, and mounted that on the Night of Navy. Well, back to work in the morning, after my week of vacation!
But I'm off on Tuesday & Wednesday!! So until then, good night!!

Comments

Danderella said…
What a great House Mouse card! Fabulous colouring...just fabulous!
Unknown said…
Love the House Mouse card...so cute! The flower card is cute too, I always forget to use my punches!
Vicki said…
My goodness, you've been busy! That Hunter is a real cutie! Your cards are super! Blessings to you!
Amy J said…
Love the coloring on your house mouse card! Also love the top card with the flower pot! Very ceative!
Michelle said…
cindy....youve been one busy gal!. im loving your cards...theyre adorable!

TFS!
michelle.
Ann said…
Great cards! I love the dots on the first one!
Adorable photos of Hunter! Love the cards and I'm sure your mom will love her patriotic one!
Lynn McAuley said…
Cute, cute cards!! Love your delightful potted flowers and the adorable flag-wrapped mice!!

Great family photos!! I love when the kids get out the K-Nex sets and get creative!!!
Pat (mspfd) said…
Awesome photos and cards. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation!
paige said…
Cute cards! I love your coloring on the HM card!
Kathy said…
Fabulous job with the color challenge. Love the punched flowers. HM card with flag is great, too, coloring is great!
Ginny said…
great bunch of photos, that HM image is adorable :0)
There is a little something for you on my blog!
Sande said…
Oh the House Mouse patriotic card is just too cute. Great job and wonderful coloring technique.

Sande
CarlaKH said…
you might guess I am lovin the house mouse card! just adorable.
Heidi said…
definately deep thought. I love both of your cards.
Cindy, if you still need help with the friendship award, PM me at transprntbutterfly @ sbcglobal.net and I can help ya out!

Hugs
Bananastamper said…
Great cards, and cute kiddos too! Love those flowers on the first one!

Shanna

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!