Cards,cards, cards!

I've been very busy!! This card was for a Clean & Simple challenge using Black/White & a Bold Brights color (Lovely Lilac).The stamp is Crazy for Cupcakes. I colored with Prismacolor markers, added stickles and a brad and ribbon. The sentiment is Warmest Regards. My Mom asked me to make this card for her. Aren't these chicks a hoot?? This is a Penny Black stamp "Carolers", the sentiment is Warm Words, stamped in Lovely Lilac. I layered it on a piece of Lovely Lilac that I punched with the Ticket Punch and added 2 yellow brads. I used Yoyo Yellow, Lovely Lilac and PTI White. I sponged Yoyo Yellow on the 2nd white layer and around the music notes, although it's hard to see in the picture. I added a Yellow & Lilac ribbon that matches perfectly. The image is colored with Prismacolor markers. I used Prismacolor pencil, Deco Blue to outline the chicks.

This card was for todays Ways to Use it Challenge. A charm had to be added. I just love this image!! The stamp is Penny Black, "In her Garden". I colored with Prismacolor markers and pencils. I added a sheer green ribbon, a green eyelet, and dark green ribbon to hold the watering can charm. I used a misc stamp for the Best Wishes sentiment. Then I used a Creative Memories shape punch. The paper is Yoyo Yellow, Cable Green, PTI White and a misc dp. The card looks much brighter in real life!!! Below is a close up!!
I just love how it turned out!!!!
My husband went out with one of his buddies tonight. So I have the evening to myself!!
I'm going to read a tabloid magazine and maybe lay on the couch!!!
Good night everyone!!!

Comments

Vicki said…
Wow, Cindy! You have been busy! And what great work! The coloring is awesome! I just love th singing chickens. What a hoot! Blessings to you!
Mary G. said…
Wow! Great collection of cards! They're all beautiful in their own right, but those chickens just crack me up!
Cindy - these cards are terrific! I absolutely LOVE the Penny Black card - those chicks are adorable!!

Your coloring - especially on the garden gal is flawless :)

Great :)
I really like the yellow on each card. It really brightens up each design.
Cheryl Walker said…
Busy gal youve been lately:) Wonderful job on all 3 of your cards!!! Love the Birthday wishes and the little chickens they are tooo cute!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day hun!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Lesly said…
Great cards. My favorite is the Happiness Chickens. TFS.
paige said…
All of your cards look great1 I laughed at the chicks - fun image!
Kim said…
OM goodnes are you productive or what! These are all amazing. You have awesome coloring skills and those chickens totally crack me up.
susanwilliamsrn said…
aww...cards and grand kids are ardorable
Kim Scheerer said…
WOW these cards are great...I love the singing chickens! TFS
*Sally* said…
Gosh you have been busy! What lovely cards!
xiumaiyuki said…
These are all fabulous!!! I LOVE the singing chickens one the most. Super cute image. Your mom will love it!
These are all just too cute Cindy! Love that card for your mom!
Yeah! Another Prismacolor marker person. I don't find many around the SCS blog, maybe just not looking hard enough. Okay now I can comment on your delicious cards. I just LOVE those singing chickens! Way too adorable. Great job on all of them, but those singing chickens are my favorite.
Vicki said…
Just came by to say hi and take another look at those awesome cards! The garden lady really makes me smile! Blessings to you!
Sande said…
I can't decide which card I like better. I think I like them equally...each is just do different.

The colors and coloring technique is just gorgeous.

You sure have been busy...I'm in need a creative kick in the butt. lol.
Anonymous said…
I don't seem to use bold brights enough...great job incorporating them into your work!
Anonymous said…
these cards are just excellent! i am so into bright colors right now! and i may have to have that penny black image come home to live with me!
TannyP said…
Three beautiful cards! Great work - those chicks are too darn cute!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Great cards- I just LOVE the singing chickens! Great coloring. TFS
cr8iveme said…
Love your cards.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
I love chicken images! That card is too cute. Great job!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!