Lazy day!!!

Today was the first of 3 days off!! I have been very lazy all day!! I didn't even get dressed until 3:30 this afternoon!!!
Here is a picture of little Brooke (our grand-daughter) taken yesterday.
Her Daddy is trying to teach her to keep her dress down!!
She just insists on showing her belly!! She will be 4 months old in about a week.


So while being lazy today, I read emails, surfed around on Facebook and SCS, updtated my next SU order and I managed to download some more pictures that I lost on my hard drive.
So then I thought it was time to try to get a little creative. I made the 2 following cards for my Mom. She has a list of about 15 cards she wants made for her. She picks them off of my Facebook photos.
The stamp set is SU Give Thanks.
The Thank you is by Inkadinkadoo (Kathy Walsh)
The Thanks a bunch is SU Love ya bunches.
The paper is Real Red, Pacific Point, Night of Navy,PTI White, Misc & CM dp.
I colored with Prismacolor markers, added stickles, rounded the corners with my CM corner punch. I used the SU Circle & Scallop punches.
Then I added a ribbon to each card.
I really liked making this next card. It is a Clean & Simple for this weeks CAS22 Challenge.
I dry embossed the flowers with the Cuttlebug "plants" folder, then colored them with my Pebbles Chalks. I added a pretty ribbon to the top and then stamped Happy Birthday (SU Warmest Regards), and punched it out with the SU Large Oval punch. I sponged the oval with Elegant Eggplant. The card base is Elegant Eggplant, PTI White, and I added a piece of Pale Plum inside that I punched on the side with a Martha Stewart Punch.




Well, that's about it for today.
I've also been watching TV all day. Lifetime channel!!
Drop Dead Diva is on now, then Army Wives!!!
Good night!!

Comments

Vicki said…
Brooke is just precious! Your cards are beautiful! Love the colors and the details! Blessings to you and yours!
Brooke is adorable! Such a cutie!

Love all of your cards! Your C&S is wonderful! And those thank you cards are super!

The jam is WONDERFUL! Thank you so much!
Ramona said…
How sweeeeeet your cards are. The baby is a cutie pie too!
Ann said…
Great cards! I love your red card!
Helen said…
If my belly was that cute, I'd be showing it off too! Love your cards!
Stephanie said…
What a sweetie pie! She's got plenty of time to get that 'keep your dress down' thing :)

Beautfiul cards. Love those embossed then chalked flowers!
Leslie said…
Very cute cards!
cr8iveme said…
great cards. And your little girl is adorable.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
loretta said…
the cards and the baby are precious!
Gina Lindsay said…
Brooke is too cute, she looks so very happy!

I love that birthday card at the bottom, it is fantastic.
your granddaughter is too cute :) my neice always has her feet in her mouth so needless to say her dress is always up around her neck, too! hee hee! love the cards ... especially like the red version of the apple basket. The last one is very elegant!
Becky said…
love these, but love the last one, that is just stunning.
Barb said…
how soft and pretty your chalked card is! TFS! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!