4 Grandkids!

Here is the most recent picture of my husband Tom and me, with our grand kids! We went out to dinner to celebrate his birthday and our DIL Kari'sBirthday. The kids are from the left:
Hunter (4) he belongs to my daughter Jennifer. Brooke(4 mos.) belongs to Tom's son Jason and his wife Kari. Calla (18 mos.), Noah(5) belongs to Tom's daughter Hattie and her husband Tim. After dinner we all went to Culver's for Ice Cream!!

I'm on vacation this week, but have only gotten 1 card done so far. We babysat for Calla & Noah for 24 hours, so my time was taken up a little!
My Mom asked me to make Birthday card for someone who likes cats. (She doesn't)
I used Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, and Creative Memories DP. I had this piece of lattice already cut out. I colored Fluffles with my Prismacolor Markers and Added some stickles.
The Happy Birthday is a misc stamp. I added a gem for the "i" dot. I really need to watch more tutorials on coloring with markers. I just can't seem to get the shading down.
I'm hoping to do a few challenge cards today. It's kind of cool and overcast today, so no boating in our future! I do need to do some housework, though!

Comments

beautiful family and adorable card :) love the kitty cat image! thanks for sharing!
Lynn McAuley said…
Love this fabulous family photo!! What precious grandkids!!

Wonderful job on the lattice work on this delightful birthday card!! I love Fluffles!!!
Becky said…
What a beautiful family.. This card is just adorable, love the colors and that design.
Jacquel said…
What a great pic and love the card too!
Vicki said…
Cute card and super colors! Your grandkids are too precious (and I'm sure Tom is precious too...lol)! TFS! Have a blessed day!
Michelle said…
thanks for sharing this precious family pic cindy! you and your husband look so happy with the grandchildren!

nothing could be cute than those 4 little beautiful faces... but your card is a close second! its adorable as well!
TFS!
michelle.
Jennifer Talley said…
What a great photo! The card looks great!
TannyP said…
So cute! Great coloring on the card. You guys look like a happy bunch =)
Amy J said…
I just started trying that lattice technique! It is so cool! Love the card and the pics!
Great picture!! The gk's are adorable! Lovely card. I really like the coloring and that detail on the left is amazing!
Barb said…
love the cut and folding detail! You have a beautiful bunch of grandkids! :)
Cheryl Walker said…
Awwww I love your family photo with the grandkids!!! Super cute!!!:)

Your card turned out very cute tooo!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Cute card Cindy!

You have a beautiful family!
*Sally* said…
You have been blessed with beautiful family!
And make fab cards too!
cr8iveme said…
Adorable card. Beautiful family.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!