Come check out the OBG Blog hop!!!

     Our Title Acronym stands for: Divine, Inspirational, Virtuous,Artistic (or Annointed) sistahs! Our group originated at SCS back over 2 yrs ago and has recently branched out to the new FB group.
     Our blog hop showcases cards made with items that we’ve had “stashed”.
 An “oldie but, goodie” that we’ve pulled out and blown the dust off of to create something with it.  
      So please join us as we journey along the way to discover some hidden treasures we’ve had tucked away that we’ve designed just for this special occasion with many more to come! 

   This month's hop starts out right HERE!!!  (Me)
   I have created 2 cards..because I forgot and used dp that I just got!!! Kind of forgot about the old stuff!!  Everything else  is old, old, old!!!  These are both SU sets, Branch Out and Scene in a Garden. Ink is Memento black and Chocolate chip. The dp is DCWV "Pocket full of posies." The card stock is Papertrey "Plum Pudding."  Colored with Copics, sponged with Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green & Handsome Hunter.  I paper pieced the vase, added sheer ribbon on the side, a couple of brads and a glitter flower. I also used the CM Corner Rounder.

    I originally had a sun in the right hand corner above the vase of flowers, but I went to sponge on more ink, and accidentally put the sponge into the Green Galore!!! Didn't know until it hit the paper. So, since the sun doesn't have any green on it, I had to cut it off. I really did not want to start all over.
    This card is made from Brilliant Blue and the dp is also "Pocket full of posies."
I sponged the yellow stripes to look like the wall of a house in the background.
                              Do you like the dragonfly??

   Well, I hope you enjoyed my cards!!!  Come back again, soon!!!
Now, your next step is the wonderful blog of Cindy G.....

Here is this months list and their links  for the hop.

Comments

Dru said…
Both are beautiful Cindy - makes me want to be right there sitting by that tree. Hugs, Dru
Vicki said…
I am luvin' these cards, Cindy! Your colors are awesome! I have to lean to the tire swing as I played on one of those so many times.Great job! Thanks for hopping with us! Blessings to you!
so reminds me of our backyard - kids always had stuff on the table (-:
love your coloring - wonderful card!
Carmen O. said…
What a fabulous card Cindy! I just love that table and backyard feel. Thanks for the inspiration. Very nicely done.
awww, great job!!
Love the boots on the bench!!

That dragonfly is awesome too!!!
Maria :)
Barbara said…
Great cards! I love the boots all lined up in a row, like ours have been the past few days with snow one day and rain the next. Great coloring in each. Can't pick a favorite! Big hugs!
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, I love your card, the addition of the tree with the tire swing was a great finishing touch. It is a beautiful card and the coloring is to.
Cheryl Walker said…
Awww Cindy Beautiful cards hun, and I love all the attention to details on both!!! Also love that there is no snow on them,,,, hehehehehe makes for a bright day :)

Thank you for inviting to the hop! Also i havent read that book water for elephants , but will have to ask my daughter if she has it so i can read it.

Hope you have a nice and sunny day!
hugs,'
Cheryl
June Houck said…
Hmmm....should I admit to how many of the items in this card I still own? I love a great stash card and these boots on the table are terrific. Very cool card, Cindy. You could enter this card at this week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash too :)
Unknown said…
Both cards are just gorgeous Cindy. Such lovely scenes.
Alicia xx
Jennifer said…
These are both amazing! Love the colours and those boots! Fantastic tire swing tree!
Jennifer said…
PS. That dragonfly looks fabulous with the card!
Scrapping Julie said…
yes i LOVE the dragon fly!!! so funny that you cut the sun off. i would not have wanted to start over either!! LOL
I love it when you "create a scene" Cindy. These cards are great. Thanks for joining the hop.
Darlene said…
OH WOW! Fabulous creation Cindy! Thanks for the invite ... so glad I've popped over to see this work of art! Well done!
okay ... hopin' over to the other ladies blogs to see their creations!!
Elizabeth said…
Lovely card Cindy - so cute. X
Unknown said…
wow cindy both of these cards are gorgeous!!!! Love the scene you created!!!! Wow beautiful work!!!!!
Maria Matter said…
fabulous makes Cindy, I really like how you added color to your tree...just gorgeous!
hugs & blessings
Kathy and Lucky said…
Love your cards, such a wonderful scene and colors you used and of course your coloring, awesome stuff. That dragon fly is so pretty, just love, love them all. Have a wonderful weekend.
Gina Lindsay said…
These are so pretty! I love that dragonfly on the bottom one.
Alica said…
Lovely - full of light and fresh air, perfect for everyone yearning for spring!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)
Susan said…
So pretty Cindy! They both look like beautiful paintings. You are really an amazing artist!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card