I was on a roll Saturday!! I actually whipped up 4 cards!! Here is my second one.
This is a Meljen's digi.  The challenge there this week is about LOVE.
I think my love for our great country, the USA, qualifies!!
   I colored with Copics, the dp is called "The Liberty Collection" by Bo Bunny. This is the first time I have used paper by that company. The card stock is Brilliant Blue and Real Red. I used my Creative Memories Corner Rounder. 
 I added some buttons with twine. I also used the Bow-Easy again!!
  Maybe I should have printed the digi on a vanilla or a kraft paper, now that I'm looking at the card!  It's kind of a bright white!! 

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
It is a beautiful design and card. Those are some of my favorite papers that you used. Great job on this one Cindy.
Jennifer said…
This card is so bold and fantastic! I love the paper you used and the blue bow!
Debbie said…
Beautiful patriotic card.

Hugs
Debbie
Kathy and Lucky said…
What a great card, love the image and the colors you have a so bright and wonderful with that great bow and the buttons, all matching that awesome paper.
Kruemel said…
I like the bright white you printed the image on - makes it pop up from the background. And that paper is wonderful!

Thanks for joining the buttons & bow challenge over at CCT!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card