Exciting news and my new word of the day!!

    My mojo & energy left me again!!  I haven't made anything for over 2 weeks!! I do have wonderful news, however!!  My younger daughter, Cristine became engaged on Thursday!!  Isn't her ring just beautiful!! Kris, picked it out all by himself!!
                             The happy couple!!
      Last night we were invited over for dinner to celebrate.  We had crab legs, beef tenderloin, garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed asparagus, watermelon and Mini Eclairs!!  It was all very yummy!!!
     They want to plan a destination wedding, perhaps in Jamaica in 2013.  Gives me time to lose some weight!!!  I can't wait!!!
    Ok, now for a little fun!!  I want to know how you all treat your wenis??  Everyone has 2 of them...
I lotion my everyday!! 
 It is the skin on your elbow!!!
  This can be a fun question to ask at your next gathering!!
P.S. I've added music.... I hope you like it!!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Congrats to you and your daughter and what a wonderful wedding in Jamaica!!!! Love the question that I can ask my friends, hope I don't get slapped. :)
Jennifer said…
Congratulations to Christine and Kris! I'm sure you're very happy about this! Beautiful ring, it shows he has great taste!
Congrats to you and your daughter! So happy for you guys. What a funny item of trivia too!
Debbie said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Hugs
Debbie
Unknown said…
Wow Congrats and the ring is just stunning!!!!!1 Beautiful couple!!!!!
Susan said…
BWAAA!!! OMG Cindy, you crack me up!! I always thought a wenis was something else! LOL! Then I thought, wow, she has two?!?! LOL!! To answer your question, my wenis doesn't bother me but my husbands sure does! (It swells...due to fluid buildup!) Ha ha, see, two can play that game!

Congrats for your girl!! Now that's a rock! It's beautiful! Destination weddings are the best, in my opinion. That will be so much fun for you all! I like the new music but you may have to change it to some Bob Marley to get in the mind set. I think I have a little info to help with the old mojo. I saw a blog called http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com and the challenge this week is purple. I thought hmmm, nobody does purple as well as you do! Hope you get a chance to check it out! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
How exciting!!! A gorgeous ring and they both look so happy!!! jamaica sounds fun!
Alicia xx
Susan said…
Me again Cindy! If you get a chance I have a new award for you to pick up for your blog. (Plus I posted a shout out for you).

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card