Buttons & Bows

       I love snowmen!! This little guy is a digi by Sassy Cheryl.   He is called the Flat Bottom Snowman. The challenge this week over at Cute Card Thursday, was 
#202 Buttons & Bows. 
    I think he is adorable!!  I even used my Bow-Easy again!! I think I'm finally getting the hang of it! I added buttons instead of his charcoal buttons! The dp is  Martha Stewart Holidays. It has "Snow Days" written on it, but I couldn't really get it to show. It also has red, white and blue mittens. I cut one of the red mittens out so you could see it. I colored his mittens to match.  I also just got some "Doodle twine" from Doodlebug Designs that I used.  The ribbon is by SU.
 I thought it went perfectly with his stripes on his mittens. Card stock is Brilliant Blue, and of course, Gina K Pure Luxury White. I used my Creative Memories shape maker to cut out the circles, and the CM corner rounder.
     Hope you enjoyed your visit today!!  I made 4 cards yesterday..so I'll be posting more..Make sure you come back!!!

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, this is a darling snowman. I love how you used the buttons on his tummy. Beautiful card and you did a fabulous job on it.
Kathy and Lucky said…
Sweet, sweet card, I love snowmen as well and have stamps, but with the warmer weather I haven't thought to bring them out of hiding, you have inspired me to go dust them off. I love the paper you used and the mittens with that great bow :)
Deb said…
gorgeous card,love those buttons!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx
Jennifer said…
I just love this frosty guys buttons! Great mitten paper and I love the bow reminds me of peppermint!
Shirley said…
This card is totally fabulous. I'm so glad you entered the SMT challenge so that I could see it.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card