Ways to use it Challenge card

Todays SCS challenge was to make a card using Kraft paper. I think this is only my 2nd or 3rd time ever using Kraft. I stamped the background with Chocolate Chip using Beyond the Basics. I used my Nesties in my CuttleBug to cut out the Chocolate Chip and the DCWV Glitter Mat Stack DP. The Larger Oval punch to punch out Chocolate Chip, and the smaller Oval punch to punch ot the "Thank you" from Oval All. I colored Flower Fluffles by Stampendous with Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol. Shaded around the edges with Pebbles Blue Chalk and then cut it out and mounted it on Kraft paper. I added a pink & yellow Prima with a copper brad, and added stickles all over to add some bling!


I'm fighting off a killer headache right now. The last 3 days at work were very, very busy, so I'm really glad to be off for 2 days now! I've got to get my Mother's Day shopping done and about a million other things!!

Nurse joke:

A woman in Tippiecanoe brought her baby in to see the doctor, and he determined right away the baby had an ear ache.

He wrote a prescription for ear drops. In the directions he wrote, "Put two drops in right ear every four hours" and he abbreviated "right" as an R with a circle around it.

Several days passed, and the woman returned with her baby, complaining that the baby still had an earache, and his little behind was getting really greasy with all those drops of oil.

The doctor looked at the bottle of ear drops and sure enough, the pharmacist had typed the following instructions on the label: "Put two drops in R ear every four hours."

Comments

Gina Lindsay said…
great job with the challenge. I love kraft paper especially with brighter colors. Love your background you made.
Stampin' Meg said…
awwww I luffle this fluffle!
MaryR said…
very pretty - what a great card with lots of lovely layers
Jacquel said…
This is really cute! I love the colors...tfs!!!
what a cute idea to cut out around the cat image.
Cassie_lu said…
great use of the kraft color.
cr8iveme said…
super cute card.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!