I'm back!!

Wow, I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I've updated!! I've been working a lot, had a sinus infection, went out of town for 4 days to babysit for Hunter,while his Mom worked 12 hour shifts, went out of town for Hunter's 4th birthday party, and my husband is in the hospital for a COPD exacerbation! I did get a couple of cards made, and here is one from the Saturday Inspiration Challenge. I found this very pretty DP I had, and just added the punched border (Martha Stewart) and stamped "happiness" in Regal Rose. I used the SU oval and scallop oval punches. Added a couple of primas and brads, and a piece of ribbon with a piece of Silver Hodgepodge Hardware. Oh, plus some stickles around the "happiness."


I made my own "Edible arrangement" for Hunter's birthday party. You can't see them very well, but I have 4 pineapple rings with a cantaloupe ball in the center. (One for each year!) I used honey dew , cantaloupe, oranges, blackberries, red grapes, pineapple, strawberries, and dipped some strawberries and bananas in chocolate! It was really yummy!!Here is the birthday boy and my Mom. It was very, very windy out, so luckily we had a big garage to have the party in!!



I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!! I hope to get back in the card making and blogging business very soon!!!

Comments

Gina Lindsay said…
Great job with that edible arrangement, I love blackberries and they caught my eye immediately!!

I like your card, it is very pretty.
Becky said…
Well you came back with a bang..I just love this card, it is gorgeous, and I love fruit, that is an awesome setup, wish I was there :), and yes I had a great weekend.
I will have to remember to make the edible arrangement, my 5 year old lives on hardly anything but fruit. Your card is very pretty as well.
Absolutely love your card! Welcome back! Your edible arrangement looks wonderful! Hope DH is feeling better soon!
Unknown said…
what a pretty card. there is something so feminine about pink and white together. which border punch is that?
Wendy said…
I hope your DH feels better soon! The card is very pretty! TFS! Now you can send me the edible arrangement please...:)
Elizabeth said…
Very pretty card! I love the colors and the ribbon slide. Sorry your husband had a COPD exacerbation I hope he is doing better.
cr8iveme said…
that basket looks delish.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
Donna Baker said…
I've never known someone to make their own edible arrangement! It looks professional and I bet it turned out yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!