River City Rubber Works

I couldn't wait to get these 2 new stamps!! The first one is "Ladies with Purses", with the sentiment "All dressed up, and nowhere to go." I had a black and white or sepia image in my mind, but I ended up coloring them! I think they are a hoot!! I used Real Red Paper, SU dp, Gina K Pure Luxury White, Prismacolor Pencils, Pebbles Chalk, a Prima and a Gem Brad.

The next card is "The Girls", with the sentiment "Growing old can be fun if you do it with the right people." I used Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, and a piece of the Wax Resist Embossed papers that I made last week. (White glossy paper with Lavender Lace & Brilliant Blue.) I also used my Prismacolor pencils, Pebbles Chalk, and 2 different ribbons.

I do want to try more of these, but I need to get the right color of ink to stamp with.

I had a really nice Mother's Day yesterday. We went to Wausau to visit my Mom. We all went out to eat an early dinner, then back to my Mom's for Ice Cream cake to also celebrate 2 birthdays. My daughters and Grandson gave me a beautiful plant and gorgeous earrings and necklace. My Mom had a really good time also.
I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day!!!

Comments

Bonita Rose said…
two great cards.. love them... !!
sarahw said…
Those stamps are awsome! Your coloring looks amazing. :)
Pat (mspfd) said…
I love your stamps! Very fun cards.
Becky said…
I love these, dressed up with no where to go is my favorite, your coloring is wonderful.
Very pretty cards!
TFS!
Mandy
Cheryl Walker said…
These are super fun cards, and I love how you colored these images!!! You did an Awesome job on both:)
Michelle said…
great cards cindy!
i just rcvd my first order form river city...2 patriotic stamps that id ike to use at the card a thon in the fall...

these are wonderful images..and are on my river city wish list!
after seeing your cards here..im thinking...
i MUST order them soon!
TFS!
Wendy said…
Ha! What fun images. Very cute cards!!
Spyder said…
Lovely 'fun' cards!!


((Lyn)))
Elizabeth said…
Love those cards they are so great!
Gina Lindsay said…
Those stamps are so fun, great job coloring them.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!