Post #2 for today-Nurse's Week

This week is Nurse's Week. Wednesday I worked a 12 hour shift, and I got a very big surprise!! I was sent a beautiful Edible Arrangement from someone very special to me!!
It was actually for me AND my fellow nurse's!! Here is a picture of it, and a few of my co-workers. The picture isn't very good 'cause it's from my camera phone. (Thats me, 2nd from the right.) The fruits were Oranges, Honey Dew Melon, Cantaloupe, Red Grapes, Strawberries, and Chocolate covered Strawberries and Bananas covered in 1/2 White Chocolate and 1/2 Milk Chocolate. They were very yummy!!!
My Mom sent me this card in the mail.

The inside says:

Even as a child, you sensed when others needed care,

You tucked in sleepy dolls and tended ailing teddy bears...


Today it makes your family proud to see the work you do,

Because it shows the caring that's so much a part of you!

Happy Nurses Day

Comments

Becky said…
What a sweet card and what a loving mother.
Gina Lindsay said…
What a fun way to celebrate!
Happy Nurse's Week!!!!
Thank you for all you do!!!!!
I've always wanted a edible arrangement, someone must love you very much :) those darn things are expensive..LOL!!!
Mandy
That´s a very nice blog here!
Hughs from Vienna, Austris

xoxoxo Susan
Stampin' Meg said…
Happy Nurses Week!
Unknown said…
oh i love those fruit baskets yummy. i got one for valentines!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!