Christmas with Hunter!!

   Well, this past Saturday, we all got to have Christmas with Hunter!!
We all had a great time!!  His Mama gave him a Zombie thing? and Hunter got to make Brain Barf, Bubbling Brains, Skin and bugs!!  We all got to eat and drink them!! Yummy!!! ha ha  Then he played the Wii with his Mama and Auntie while Grammie and Great Grama watched and cheered them on!!
 Hunter and his Stocking from Santa
 Mama & Hunter
 Brain Barf,  yummyy!
 Here Mama, try some
Great Grama got the sour part!! 
 Let's try some skin now!
 Mixing up the Bubbling Brains!!
 Look at them bubble!!
 Look at the spider!
 Mama & Hunter playing the Wii
 Family!!
 Auntie & Hunter
 Hunter & Mama
 Grammie & Hunter
Hunter & Great Grama
Hunter got 8 quarters from the Tooth Fairy for his first tooth!!
We all had a great time!!

I have note made a card for about a month now!! I need my mojo back!! Hopefully my next post will be of something creative!!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Looks like you had a wonderful time with great memories. Love the pics, but not sure about the brains and things, brave Grammie.
Gina Lindsay said…
Wow, it looks like you had a great time with Hunter! I think my hubby would have enjoyed playing with his zombie kit!
Maria Matter said…
cool gift, bet he had fun with all the goo.
Beautiful family cindy!!!
Jennifer said…
Love your family pics! Thanks for sharing your your wonderful memories with us!
Linda Palmer said…
What wonderful photos! Do you scrapbook? These need to be in a Hunter scrapbook, it is fun and easy if you haven't tried it. He looks so cute and like he is having lots of fun with his Mama and family. I am so glad you got some Hunter time.
Scrapping Julie said…
awwww. he looks as happy as a lark! sweet moments for sure. yummmm... brain barf!
Looks like everyone had a great time! So glad you could all get together!
Unknown said…
Wow these pictures are beautiful!!!! The little man is so adorable!!!! Looks like a great time!!!!!!
Maire Gamber said…
Wonderful pictures Cindy.. Thank you for sharing! Hunter is getting big!
Hugs,
Marie
Susan said…
Oh Cindy, what wonderful pictures! I could tell from viewing them there was alot of love and fun going on. Little Hunter is getting so big! I have to give you credit though Cindy, I don't know if I could have brought myself up to eating bubbling brains, lol! Thank you for sharing these pictures Cindy. You have a beautiful family! ;)

Oh, I have to mention, it was very obvious Great Grama got the sour one, lol!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!