Noah & His Little Birdies

      Finally, I have made a card!!! I've just had 3 days off, and I managed to make 2 cards today, actually!!  Tuesday I went to the doctor. I have had 3 cold sore break outs in the last 3 weeks!! I was good for 2 days, Saturday when we had Christmas with Hunter, and the following day.  Monday after I ate lunch at work, the blisters appeared again!!  I am so tired of them!! Now I am finally in the healing stage. My lips are just very, very dry and sore! I've gone through 2 tubes of Nivea Smoothies hydrating lip balm!! Seems I have to apply it every 5 minutes!!
         Well, enough about my lips!! Lets get on with the card!!!
  This cute little guy is Noah, and he is from Sassy Cheryl's. His friends are Waldo & Tweety.
 Side View
 Close up of the dp, by Martha Stewart "Holidays", which I got for Christmas. It has flocked snowflakes and the scalloped border is pre-cut.
The card base is Elegant Eggplant, image is printed on Gina K Pure Luxury. I colored with Copics, added SU Snowflakes with a bling brad. I even cut out a flocked snowflake from the MS paper.  Also used Creative Memories Corner rounder.  I love that tool!! Shading with Pebbles Chalk.
   Challenges:  Stamps R Us  "What you got for Christmas"
                      Crazy 4 Challenges "Something New!"
  I'll post my other card in a day or so.   Please come back!!!

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
What a cute and sweet card. I love the dp, love the darling image and love your beautiful coloring. Really like the layout too! Great job!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Sorry to hear about your cold sores, I remember my friend would get them in the winter and she just suffered so. Hope they heal soon and stay away! Your card is adorable, loving the cute little image and then the snowflakes from the background to the front is just brilliant and of course that cute snowflake with the bling. Have a great weekend.
What a cute image!!!! Love that snowflake too!

Sorry to hear about your cold sores. My hubby gets them and they HURT! :(

Glad you're on the healing end of them!
Maria
Unknown said…
Ugh with cold sores and they hurt too!!!! Your card is marvellous!!!! Love the image papers and that snowflake!!!! Absolutely delightful!!!!!
Susan said…
Such a pretty card! Love the colors!

I would love it if you joined in on the challenges at CCC! It's never too late to join! The challenge this week is to use flourishes. Here's the link:

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-christmas-card-challenge-week-7.html

The challenges begin on Sundays and closes out the following Saturday night. I tell you, it's a good feeling that I already have 6 Christmas cards done for next Christmas already! Just think Cindy, you could make snowmen to your hearts content, lol! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!