It was great to have a Saturday off and nothing to do, except create!! 
 This was the 3rd card I managed to make.  Isn't she a cutie??  Her name is even Cynthia!!
       She is a digi from the Stamping Boutique.  The challenge there this week was to make a Birthday card.  I think this works!!  The challenge over at "Craft your days away" was "Distressing."
               I colored with Copics, distressed the edge and sponged the white edges with YoYo Yellow ink.  Stickles were added for a little bling. I added some mulberry flowers with brads.  The sentiment is from SU, but I cannot recall the name. 
   Some good news...my DD Jenn, just started a new career, as a car Saleswoman at a Kia dealership.  Well, she made her first sale on Saturday!! She just started on Jan. 2, so is very happy!!!  

Comments

Jennifer said…
Ohhh, Do you think she'd share a bite! This looks so yummy! Great distressing touch and lovely sentiment!
Linda Palmer said…
Darling card Cindy. Love all the bling and the colors you used. Great job!! Image is soooooooo cute!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Congrats to your DD, that is wonderful! Love your card, this is such a wonderful birthday card, so yummy and bling like. Love it and very happy card.
Wow what a vibrant card!! So great! Congrats to your DD!
Darlene said…
WOW! What a fabulous - HAPPY creation! Sure to put a smile on any 'little' face!
Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and for your kind words! I hope you'll stop in again soon!
Happy Crafting!

Darlene
MY BLOG
Debbie said…
What a yummy cake, love all the sprinkles you gave it. And congratulations to your DD on her first car sale.

debbie
Unknown said…
What a gorgeous card Cindy!!!! Love the way you colored the cake!!!!!The fairy is just adorable too!!!!! Perfect colors perfect card!!!!! Fabulous work again!!!!!
A great card - a fab image and I love all your distressing.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our distressed challenge.

Sarahxx
Debbie said…
You card is Beautiful! I love the sprinkles, very creative. Your distressed edges remind me of old blue jeans, soft and comfy, awesome added touch.
Unknown said…
The fairy is so cute and the cake looks delicious! It is making me hungry!!
Alicia xx
paper fun said…
Sweet, bright and colorful. I love your sprinkles!! Very creative.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card