Something to chase away the winter grey!!

   That is the name of this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.  The challenge is called "Bright & Cheery to chase away the winter grey."   This little cutie is called "Little Girls Flower."   I think it makes me a little cheerier!! Yesterday we got 3.2 inches of snow. It looks like about 6 inches or more to me!!
   I colored her with Copics, shaded with Pebbles chalk. The dp is SU Razzleberry Lemonade, card stock is Pretty in Pink. I used a Creative Memories decorative corner punch, added a Fuschia Mulberry Flower, and I made a bow with the Bow-Easy. It's my second one!!
  I hope she was able to chase away your winter greys or blahs!!!

Comments

Ann English said…
Adorable! Just saw this on FB and had to come check it out!
Jennifer said…
The winter grey is far away with this card! Love the sweet image and your lovely papers.
Debbie said…
This is adorable...

Hugs
Debbie
Kathy said…
I love this Cindy, it's so bright and cheerful. Pink and yellow are a great combo! Hope you are all dug out from the snow!
So adorable!!!!! This is definitely a cheerful card for the winter blues - although, I'll take THIS winter over last winter anytime!!

We got about 8" of snow yesterday! Dog's loved it!!!!

Enjoy your day!
Maria
Sassy Cheryl said…
What a fabulous card Cindy. . .and I LOVE that flower. What a great embellishment! Certainly is bright and cheery and I LOVE it.
Had to do a double read on your post about the snow. Thought you said 32" instead of 3.2. I was like. . . .good Lord! Glad it was the later. LOL
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Bright & Cheery challenge this week.
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, this is an adorable card. I love your darling image, love the colors, love the layout, just love everything about it.
Buladi said…
The winter Grey is far away with this card! Love the sweet image and your lovely papers.

Plastic Card
Plastic Business Cards

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!