Belated Birthday

      I've never made a belated Birthday card before, but I had to think up something "cute", so this is what I came up with.... I thought it went well with the image.  This is a Designed2Delight Image,   "Snow Dog".  I made the print paper using a Paw print Stamp by Stampabilities. The paper is YoYo Yellow and of course, black.  I colored with Copics, added a flocked Snowflake from a piece of DP, "Holidays" by Martha Stewart. I also used a little paw punch on the side border.  I added a piece of YoYo Yellow to the inside and used the Paw punch on that as well. 

          Challenges:  Fussy and Fancy Fridays  "Happy Birthday or Animal Print"
Hope you have enjoyed your visit!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my this really is an adorable card!!!!! Made me laugh too!!!! I can see my dogs doing this!!!!! fabulous work Cindy!!!! I love it!!!!
Carol L said…
This is too funny! Great image and a very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!
Debbie said…
This is so funny, love it!!!!

Hugs
Debbie
OMG - this is a PERFECT belated card!! Too friggin' funny!!!!!!!!!

Great job!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is such a great belated birthday card and the recipient will love it and think it was worth the wait.
Scrapping Julie said…
awwwww.... sweetness!!! i would forgive anyone for missing my bday if they gave me this card :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!