Best Friends

   This is a fun card. Reminds me of many, many years ago in school with my BFF, Mary Lou!!  We still keep in touch, after 47 years, since 5th grade!!  Boy, am I old!!  Too bad we both don't still have the same skinny bodies!! ha ha
   This is a Mo's Digi, Best Friends Forever.
The image is printed on Gina K Pure Luxury (I don't use anything else), cardstock is SU Pretty in Pink and Yo Yo Yellow. DP is Basic Grey "Sweet Threads". I colored with Copics, used the Creative Memories Corner Rounder, added some Primas and yellow ribbon.  I just wish I could get the hair coloring right.   Also, it seems lately my pictures aren't coming out very clearly. Guess I'll have to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I believe I photographed them in daylight.  I'll have to keep practicing!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Love this!!!! It sure does remember those friendships and how wonderful you are still friends after 47 years. I love the colors and think the hair coloring is fine. I am with you on the picture taking all of a sudden my pics are darker not sure why. Have a great day!
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, this is too cute! Reminds me of the same thing as you, BFF! I still keep in touch with mine to and enjoy spending time together after all these years. I am loving your beautiful coloring on this one. Your Hunter sounds a lot like mine. The card you did for him is so cute and love the papers you used on it. Great cards.
Maire Gamber said…
Just so cute! Great card Cindy!
Hugs,
Marie
Donna Heber said…
Cute card Cindy! I'm glad to hear you still keep in touch with Mary. Beautiful coloring on your image.
Beautiful job with Mo's delightful image!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!