A card for Hunter

  Isn't this little guy cute?? I made this card for Hunter, my Grandson.  He has a dog, likes trucks, and I'm sure has held many frogs!! 
 The digi is by Melonheadz "Little boys".  It is colored with Copics, cardstock is Cable Green, DP is Basic Grey "Hello Luscious". The image is on Gina K Pure Luxury.  I rounded the corners with my Creative memories Corner Rounder. I just love that tool!!
Didn't add anything else, since it is for a 6 year old boy!!

I just mailed it a couple of days ago to him. I'll have to see how he liked it!!

Comments

Dru said…
OMGosh Cindy, this is just too cute! What little boy wouldn't love this and what little boy hasn't looked like this at one time in his own way. So reminiscent of childhood fun! Great card! Hugs, Dru
Kathy and Lucky said…
When I saw this in my sidebar, I thought of Hunter and how it fits a little boy. How adorable and it is so perfect for your grandson, I am sure he is just going to love it.
What a cutie! Love you colored him and combined the image with the colorful paper. I'm sure Hunter loved it.
Susan said…
What an adorable card Cindy. I love the paper you used and the little guy on it is so cute! I hope little Hunter has a great birthday!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Cheryl said…
Oh my! So cute! I love the striped paper. Your coloring rocks!



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!