Shopping DIVA...

This is a fun image!!    Her name is JJ and she is a Shopping Diva, by Bug-a-Boo digi images.  I colored her with Copics. Cardstock is Yo Yo Yellow, a misc. Purple, Gina K Pure Luxury White. The dp is SU Razzleberry Lemonade. I added her much needed bling with Stickles, and stick on Gems.
This picture just doesn't do her justice.. Her dress is actually a Flourescent Pink,(FRV1) and her shoes, bags, purse and straps are glittery. 
 When looking at the pics on my computer, they look like they do in real life, but when they get posted here, they are washed out..  Even the bling, doesn't look "Blingy."
 I photographed them in daylight without a flash. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them...  Hope you enjoyed the Diva...

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
Too cute Cindy! Great job!
Susan said…
Hey Cindy!

It was nice to hear from you! I'm so excited for you and your new crafting tool, congrats on the new Cricut! It's a little confusing at first but I promise you will love it! I'm excited to see what you are going to do when you add in the Cricut cuts and the Copics. It's going to be amazing!

I just noticed last week that Michael's carries Copics and on a 40% coupon it doesn't say anything about Copics being excluded so I'm thinking I may get a set sooner than Christmas! (Don't tell my husband though). LOL!

Okay, I figured out a deal. We DO have White Castle believe it or not so you send me up a huge cup of hot coffee and a dozen strawberry frosted Dunkin Donuts and I'll send you a case of White Castle. Deal? lol

Hope your having a good day, and I almost forgot, I do love the card! Very chic! :)

Susan
Dru said…
Love this Cindy - very cool and she is darling! Hugs, Dru
Kathy and Lucky said…
Another fun card with smiles all around! Love it, she looks like me when I go shopping :). I have been struggling with my pics as well, but I use Picasa 3 and you can edit them online, it helps a bit, but not always, the details still will get lost. Love yours though.
Maire Gamber said…
Oh my goodness Cindy! She is quite the diva! LOL
Hugs,
Marie
Donna Heber said…
What a cute and fun card Cindy! I love it!
Unknown said…
What a super cute card and it made me smile!!! Actually the colors look really good on my computer!!!! Great job!!!!!!
Fabulous sassy card!!! Love it~

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!