Balloons for my Dad....

   This past Wednesday was the 3 year Anniversary that my Dad left us for Heaven...
My Mom came to spend the week with me.  I didn't want her to be alone, and I had to work several of those days.  We got some balloons to send them up to Dad.... Here is my Mom holding them all.  (Hers is the Blue one)
      Mine is Purple (Of course), the Orange one is from Hunter for Great-Papa!
                     These 2 are from my daughters, Jenn & Cristine.
                      I'm sure my Dad enjoyed watching us!!!

Comments

Susan said…
What a beautiful thing to do Cindy, both for those left and also for your dad. My dad passed away 28 years ago and to this day I haven't been able to step a foot into that cemetary since the day he was buried. I just can't. In the past I have written letters then put them in a small container to burn them, sending my words up, the same thought of you sending your dad a balloon. What a wonderful man your dad must have been to have such a loving family that misses him so much.

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Kathy said…
Such a beautiful idea Cindy. Glad you and your mother could be together during this difficult time. Sure he was smiling down on both of you.
Hugs~Kathy
What a wonderful way to honor your dad's memory. I'm sure is watching down you all too and is smiling. Warmest Regards!
What a beautiful way. And it's great that you and your mother are together in this difficult time.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!