Well, it has been 2 months since I last posted!! I can't believe it!!  I rearranged my computer/craft room.
 Now I just need to get some stamping done!!!
 I did make a Valentine for my Grandson Hunter.  This is the front, wasn't very creative, I know.  The inside is a little more exciting... On the outside I used The Stamps of Life, and a miscellaneous stamp from Hero Arts. Added a little bling. The red cardstock in Papertrey, The white is Gina K Pure Luxury.
 The inside is a little more exciting. Hunter loves trucks, so I filled it with hearts!! **AKA** My Love!!
I hope to get some more cards done soon!!

Comments

Angie Williams said…
Super cute! Glad you are crafting and posting again!
Dru said…
Cute card - perfect for a little boy and I LOVE the "love Grammie" - so sweet! Hugs, Dru
Just fabulous. So happy you are back to posting in your blog. Valentine card is really cool. My kids call my mom Grammie too and my dad Grampie.
Scrapping Julie said…
Hi Cindy, nice to see you back. what a FANTASTIC ROOM!!!! so jealous. super cute card for grandbaby! i need to make one for mine too.
Kathy said…
Cindy, this is adorable! So glad to see you crafting and posting again, you've been missed. Your little gs will love this!
This is so cute! And I love the stamp room! Glad to see you back stamping and posting!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card