I've been waiting for today for 2 months!!


My new furniture finally came!! I ordered it the day before Thanksgiving. It is all reclining. I just love it.  That is Rascal in the picture.
I love the picture over the Love Seat! It is 3 oak trees in Reds, Oranges, silver.
 I went for RED!! I have this great painting over the fireplace I like to think is Tuscany, Italy.
 I finally made another card too! It was a challenge on SCS to use Pink-Purple and Hearts. The paper is all Gina K. The VD stamp is a Hero Arts, and the heart background is a SU Wheel, Love. The ink is Melon Mambo. I added a few brads, ribbon, and rounded the corners. I also shaded with some pink glittery chalk.
Well, I'm working on another card now. Try to be back tomorrow!!

Comments

Andrea said…
Love your new furniture...such a bold color choice!! Alas, I only have brown in my living area...but I do have orange in my kitchen! :)
Like your card too...it looks so happy and festive!!
Michelle said…
love the new furniture!! my couch too is crimson red :) I love reds and browns together. Looks great!!! Congrats!!
Elizabeth said…
Cute card and I love the way it matches your new furniture. X
Kathy said…
Great new furniture, love the warm colors you picked. Great Valentine, too. The pink and purple look so pretty and that ribbon is perfect!
Dru said…
Your new furniture looks beautiful in there and I love the 3 oaks - it really makes everything come together! Your card is adorable and I love your new work space also!
Anne Marie Hile said…
What a fun Valentine's Day card, Cindy and congrats on the new furniture! The red was a great choice! (I have a lot of red in my living room, too.)
Fiona said…
Lovely colour combo and a perfect balance between the elements. Very classy!
Jacquel said…
Your new furniture is nice & I hope you enjoy it! Cute card too...tfs!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card