Looking forward to spring!!!

Well, we got more snow today, not sure how much, but more is on the way!! I've been busy working inside today. I got myself a new printer, hooked it up all by myself, and it even works!!  I removed a dresser in my craft room, replaced it with a table and some rolling bins. Made more more, and looks nicer.  The dresser went upstairs to the extra bedroom.  My daughter Cristine came over and helped me get it up there. You should have seen us!! I had to stop at each stair, and there are about 20!! We laughed the whole time and I was out of breath!! Tomorrow, I'll take up the drawers. 
 As you can see, I gave Rascal his own little place since he has to be near me every second of the day!! Now maybe he won't try to lay on the keyboard when I'm typing!!
Here is my latest card!! It does look like spring, doesn't it??
It is SU Branch Out, I used Green Galore,YoYo Yellow, and Chocolate Chip Ink. I added stickles to the butterflies.  The cardstock is Gina K White, and SU Lovely Lilac DP. I used the CM Corner Rounder. The tire swing reminds me of my kids!! My parents always had a tire swing in this one tree, and the kids loved it!! Always asking for "underdogs". 
 
Well, thats it for today. The next 2 days at work are going to be very busy and hectic!! We are awaiting accreditation for our Telephone Triage Program. They surveyor will be here on Wednesday. We have worked for almost 1 year preparing for it... Wish us luck!!!

Comments

Hannah Clark said…
It does look like spring! I love the tree!
Jacquel said…
Very, very pretty! I'll be glad when spring hits IL!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Looks great and so glad kitty has her spot :) May have been work, but at least there was laughing, which makes it fun.
Cheryl said…
Beautiful, spring-y card! I so wish I was sitting under that gorgeous tree right now! (We are in the middle of a blizzard here!)

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card