Finally, 2 more cards!!

I completed this card last Sunday. I finally got out the 'ol Cuttlebug, and used the Nestabilities Peony dies. An old SU stamp, "Tree for all Seasons", I used Prismacolor pencils, Pebbles chalk, Creative Memories Scallop corner punch, Pacific Point Card stock and DP, Gina K White, and a piece of ribbon matching the colors in the tree.  Makes you think of spring???
 Next is another "springy" looking card. The stamp is "Spring Song", I used Prismacolor pencils, Pebbles chalk, stickles, Nestabilities Labels One, Prima flowers, brad. Paper is Gina K White, Pacific Point and SU DP (don't know the name).  I should have used a smaller flower, as the little guys wings are partially covered.  I sent it to my Mom to send to a friend, and she liked it!
So, very busy at work right now. Working a lot of overtime. Gotta take more time to myself!!  Hope you enjoyed looking!!!

Comments

Alex said…
This is beautiful Cindy :) I love the shape and colors :) tfs :)
Carmen O. said…
Beautiful! I love the colors you chose, perfect.
Mary G. said…
Great cards, Cindy!! LOVE the first one- great job!
Lisa Lara said…
I love the colors you used on the hummer card. And that is a great way to use that season image. Love that.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Very nice cards- here we meet again- I am a FB Diva too!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card