Sweet Friends Blog Award

This wonderful Blog award was given to our whole Sweet Dreamers Blogging Group by Kathy, Who will Stamp for Wine! Check out Kathy's blog to see her wonderful works of art and to see her 10 favorite things!!!Aren't those cupcakes just scrumptious looking??

My 10 favorite things: (In no particular order)
1. PURPLE
2. My family, especially that little Hunter, who is the light of my life!!
3. My job, caring for our Veteran's who have served our country and the freedoms that we enjoy.
4. Dark chocolate
5. Being lucky enough to have the time (and money) to stamp, scrap and craft.
6. My friends & co-workers.
7. Listening to country music & watching TV while crafting.
8. Going on vacation! Especially to a beach!
9. Vanilla - Taste & Scent
10. Memories of my Dad.

Here are the rules for the award:
1. Copy & paste the award on your blog.
2. List the person who gave you the award & use a link to her blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass this award on to others & visit their blog to let them know.

Here are 5 people that I have randomly picked.
Peggy
Micki
Nancy
Lynne
Cathy

Happy Blogging!!!

Comments

Cathy Clark said…
Thank you Cindy so much! No one's ever given me anything for my work---you are the first! I think I put it all on my blog right---check it out and let me know!
Nancy said…
Hi Cindy. Am I the Nancy you mean? I am not part of the Sweet Dreamers blog although it sounds wonderful since I so love sweets - and the cupcakes look to die for. Being snowed in, I would love one (or two) right now! If this is meant for me too, please let me know. What fun. I have never had any kind of an award.
Unknown said…
Awwww ....I'm touched to receive this award!!! Thank you!!!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Such a nice blog award! Awesome for you!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Congrats! I love Dark Chocolate too!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!