A Free Digi Print!! & the Dentist!!!

I was surfing the blogs yesterday. I can't remember who's blog I saw this on,
but she had this image posted, so I went to the site and I got this Free digi here.Isn't she cute???

I printed it on Gina K Pure Luxury White, colored with Prismacolor markers,added Stickles, and heart Gems. I also used the SU circle & Scallop punch and my paper piercer. Paper colors: SU Lovely Lilac & Pixie Pink.

I hope all of my fellow bloggers on the East Coast are getting shoveled out!! We also got snow here in Wisconsin, but only about 5". We have a lot of wind and blowing snow.

Yesterday I went to the dentist for a tooth problem. Cold things caused me pain!!
Well, it turns out that I need a root canal next week. The bad thing is, it will be the 2nd root canal through a crown!!! I just had the crown put on a few months ago. Anyway, once my anesthetic wore off yesterday, I had the worst dental pain ever!!! The dentist drilled it to deaden the pain and put anesthetic in the hole. I took a Vicodin, and that did nothing for the pain.
So then I took 2 Ibuprofen, which did help, then 2 hours later took 2 more. I usually avoid NSAIDs (Ibuprofen) because it eats up my gut!! It didn't do it this time, but sure took the pain away. The funny thing is, it wasn't even the tooth that I thought it was, that was bad. I had pain on the bottom, and this tooth is on the top! Go figure!!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Ohhh good luck with the tooth. Tooth problems are horrible.

Very cute card!
Unknown said…
Sometimes it hurts so bad you don't know where the pain is.... Really cute card...I've used that image...love it.
Miss Mary said…
Hope this finds you feeling better... sending hugs your way!

Love your card too...very cute. Do you mind me asking where you found the digi stamp? Would love to have it.

Mary
Scrapping Julie said…
ooo man, tooth pain is the worst. glad you are getting it taken care of though. yes, she is a super cute image. you did an awesome job with her.
Miss Mary said…
Hi Cindy,
duh...I didn't even see the link. Thanks...I finally got it.
Becky said…
Please do not tell me that..(Pain) I have crowns, and I dread for something to go wrong with them.
This card is just adorable. I also have fixed the date on my camera this morning :) :).
jimlynn said…
Your card is just precious! Love that cat....so cute. Great coloring. Hope you feel better soon.
Gina Lindsay said…
Hope you are feeling much better! Great card, she is just too cute! Thanks for sharing the link. I love the expression on the cat's face.
That is just the cutest card ever! Love all the little hearts you added around the image! And sorry about your having to get a root canal! I'm so afraid to go to the dentist because I think I might need one too! I hope your dental pain eases soon!
Jessica said…
How adorable... don't you love digital goodies. :)
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Your card is adorable! Very clean and lovely.

I know exactly what you mean about tooth pain--not being the tooth you thought it was. I was having some pain and told the hygenist I wasn't sure which tooth it was and she looked at me like I was strange. LOL
JazzyH said…
Adorable! Feel better soon!
Shelly Schmidt said…
I love your adorable card- sorry for the dental issues- it sounds bad-hope it improves quickly!
Mary G. said…
ADORABLE image!!! Love how you used it!
The Wired Angel said…
Just thought I would stop by to say hello. I hope you are doing well.
Ramona said…
Absolutely incredible. I adore your art work. Stunning.

Congrats on the move.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!