Color Challenge88 & another Valentine

I got this stamp (Shirley's2Girls) in October when my Mom and I went to the Chicago burbs for the weekend.
We found a little stamping store out in the western burbs, but unfortunately, I can't remember the town or the shop name!! (I do have CRS disease!!) I used it today with SCS Color Challenge88. We were to use SU colors: Bordering Blue, Certainly Celery & Elegant Eggplant.
I stamped in Memento Black on Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock. Also used Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" dp. I used Prismacolor pencils, markers & Gamsol. Her hat and coat are really PURPLE, but they look BLUE in the pic!
I added stickles to her hat, flocked her cuff, and added Primas, ribbon and a brad. Here is a close up of her hat and cuff. It's hard to see the flocking.
I made this Valentine last week. Another Loads of Love and Accessories. Prismacolor markers and pencils, stickles, Creative Memories corner punch. Memento Black & Melon Mambo Ink, Real Red, Gina K Pure Luxury white and Basic Grey "Euphoria" dp.

Well, that's about it for now. Tomorrow I work 12 hours, then have 2 days off. Hoepfully I'll get some more stamping and blogging time in!!
To all my friends in the East, I hope you have gotten shoveled out!!
To those who will be watching the Super Bowl, I hope your team wins!!
I'm not really a football fan, but will probably watch it with DH...

Comments

Scrapping Julie said…
these are so cute. love all the purpley goodnees. I swear i have CRS also!! HA
Ginny said…
cute cards, love the sentiment on the first one :)
Nancy said…
Hi Cindy. The cards are wonderful. I especially love the bling on the hat. Just superb. Thanks for sharing.
Sandi Berg said…
Cute cards! Love the texture of the first one.
Unknown said…
The Stickles on the hat is really great. I clicked on the picture to enlarge it and I could really see how great it looked...beautiful.
Gina Lindsay said…
You know I love the Shirley's 2 girls stamps and you did a great job with this image. I love the sparkle hat!
These are great!!! Love the background paper on the love truck card too !!
Unknown said…
I love that first one! It's adorable!!
Cheryl said…
Great cards! I really love how you used the S2Gs image.
Becky said…
Wonderful cards, lovely coloring.
Both cards are great! Love the sparkly hat!
Jenn said…
Love the sparkle on the first! Both great cards!
Kathy said…
Really fun cards. Love that sentiment, it totally cracked me up! Love the sparkle, too.
Alison said…
I love depth and the color of her hat!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!