Nurse Margaret and......

  Here is a new card....finally!!!!  It is Nurse Margaret, by Bug a Boo!!   I made her to send to the Staff that cared for me during my recent hospital stay. I hope they like it!!
She is colored with Copics. The card stock is by Gina K, Pure Luxury Vibrant Violet & White. The dp is Bazzill, "Jaybird Street". I rounder all of the corner with my Creative Memories Corner Rounder (Did I ever say how much I love that tool? ha ha)  Then I added some stickles and some bling!!  Her hair and glasses are more purple looking IRL.
  
 Now....here is my new car!!! Just got it on Wednesday!!  My daughter, Jenn,  is a car sales person, and of course I bought it from her.  It is a 2011 Kia Optima LX.  I didn't really know I was looking for a car!!  The price was very right, and I knew that my car was going to be needing some major work soon, so I bit the bullet!!
  Thanks for looking!!! Come back again, soon. Hopefully I won't stay away so long!!

Comments

Gina Lindsay said…
Great card! I love the pink and purple. Great looking car too!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Nice car lady, you are going to look great in that nice ride :) Loving your card, the nurses will just love and surely get some giggles from it, which always wonderful for them. Hope you are doing well.
Linda Palmer said…
Congrats on the new car and your beautiful card. I love those fun stamps and you did a fabulous job on the nurse. Great coloring Cindy and beautiful design.
Unknown said…
Fab fun creation what a fabulous card . I love the image and the colours are great well done.
Hugs Elaine
Great car too well done
Debbie said…
Sorry I must have missed something, didn't realize you weren't well.. glad you are better, the staff will love this card, anything hand made is a gift from the heart.

And congratulations on the new car!!!ching ching..that's the sound of the change hitting the mats for good luck.

Hugs
Debbie
Dru said…
Great car and I LOVE your card - who wouldn't like it!! Love these images - I sometimes think they are so me - know what I mean?!? Hugs, Dru
Kathy and Lucky said…
Just checking in on you, everything ok?

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card