Hi everyone....

Hi there!! I know I've been missing for awhile.... I've been here, just not in the mood for blogging.  I still have a lot of pain if I sit up for too long. I had a CT scan yesterday, and it showed no hernia or infection in my abdomen, so I guess it's just post op pain that is staying with me longer than normal.  Just my luck!!!  I have to go back to work tomorrow, too!  Wish me luck.  I have to sit for 10 hours, so we will see how that goes!!
   I did color all of those images last week....


    I did get 3 made up, here is one.... 
  This cutie is
"Buttercup Suzie", by Sassy Cheryl's.  I originally made her for a challenge with "Buttons & Bows" but, didn't get it done in time.
Card stock is Elegant Eggplant, DP is DCWV Pocket Full of Posies, Gina K Pure Luxury White. Colored with Copics, added buttons and twine. The sentiment is an SU set, but do not recall the name. It is stamped in Vibrant Violet. (By my blogger friend, Cindy G)  Also added some stickles to her dress, shoes  and hair BOWS.

  
Well, that's about it for today!!  I'm sorry I haven't visited any blogs for awhile. Hopefully in a few days I will be feeling a lot better.

Comments

Kathy said…
Cindy, sorry to hear you are not feeling well, still. Try not to overdo it. Good for you getting so many images colored. Love this cutie with the red hair, so adorable. Fun purple shades too. Love everything about this!
Debbie said…
So sorry you are in pain, that's not good, not good at all.. As for all your beautifully colored images, they are just gorgeous!!! Hope all goes well at work tomorrow..

Hugs
Debbie
Jennifer said…
Hi Cindy! I'm sure it's been super difficult to sit with all that pain! I pray that things go better than you expect as you go back to work!
I love your colouring and this little red head is super cute!
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, I hope you are feeling much better. Take care of yourself and keep us informed. Love those images you colored. They are all so cute and you did a good job on all of them.
Scrapping Julie said…
oh no.. sorry you are still hurting and uncomfortable. i do hope you get back to normal very soon. girl.. your images are precious, you color them so great. hope work goes well for you!
Kathy and Lucky said…
I am so sorry that you are still dealing with the healing process and hope that work wasn't awful. Your coloring always amazes me, so perfect and what a darling card. Love the purple and those buttons are perfect. Feel better and have a great weekend.
Sorry you are still not feeling well :(

But I'm glad you've had a chance to color up some images!!!

They are adorable!!!

Hope you have a nice Easter!
Susan said…
Hi Cindy :)

I hope you are feeling a little better. I know how that goes when you just don't have the energy to do anything. You have to take care of you first and foremost, that's what us blog buds want. I noticed the little jumping boy you colored in blue this time. I had to chuckle because I remember you didn't like the last one you did. Even though it was cute! lol!

I wanted to wish you a very happy and peaceful Easter. I have to ask, do watch Nurse Jackie on Showtime? I love that show and I'm so excited the new season starts tomorrow night. Yay! Take it easy my friend, I'll keep you in my prayers that you will feel better soon.

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Fabulous indy what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Hugs Elaine

You have been busy colouring with all those stamps
Hi Cindy, just thought I would look at some more of your great cards while I stopped in during the blog hop. Had to comment on this one since I recognized the Happy Birthday. It looks great on your card and your coloring is awesome. Fun card and I love the buttons.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card