Finally, 2 cards!!

          Finally, I've gotten 2 more cards done!!  I'm feeling a lot better this week!!
 My pain is gone!! Woo hoo!!!
This first card is that cute little boy again!!  Sassy Cheryl's, "Thank God For Summer.!"
          Card stock is Night of Navy, Gina K Pure Luxury White, Bazill Basics "Jaybird Street." 
He is colored with Copics, Corners are rounded with Creative Memories Corner Rounder. (I just love that tool!!)   I never know what to do with masculine/boy cards, so I added some ribbon to the side. 
I shaded with Pebbles Chalk.
       This next cute is another Sassy Cheryl's, "Birthday Balloon Girl".  Card stock is Pink Passion and YoYo Yellow. DP is a Martha Stewart paper. I used the CM corner rounder again. Sentiment is SU Spring Pictogram. I used the SU Oval and Scallop Oval punches which I pierced and added some coordinating ribbons. 
                               What a cutie!!!
   Well, I hope you enjoyed my 2 latest cards.   Come back again on Wednesday for the Designing DIVAS Oldies But Goodies Blog hop!!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
What amazing cards and so full of fun. Loving how you did the ribbon on both of them, perfect accent. Pure cuteness. Hope you are doing well.
Scrapping Julie said…
first of all . glad you are back to normal! and two. super cute, fun cards. i am planning on doing some PAPER crafting this weekend! woohooo
Unknown said…
Both of these cards are just super cute!!!!! Gorgeous coloring on both!!!!1 Way to go my friend!!!! Brilliant!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card