Now for today, I will be going to a Baby Shower for Kari, my Step-Daughter-In-Law. I am in charge of the favors and the games!
I made this favor out of Lovely Lilac & some baby paper I had.
I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch to make the decorative flap. The 2 stamped images are both Whipper Snapper designs. I added a favor rattle and curling ribbon to complete them. Oh, the best part, inside the goodie bag is filled with chocolates!
As for the games, we will be playing "Guess the baby food", (there are 8 jars with the labels covered and you have to guess what kind it is), "How well do you know the Mom-to-be?",(I had Kari give me answers to questions I made up, and I made it a multiple choice quiz),"Famous Babies & their Moms" (you have to match the baby name with the Mom name).
I also filled a jar with tiny pacifiers & Pink Diaper pins, and each person has to guess how many Diaper pins are in the jar. I filled another jar (both baby food jars) with pastel colored candy corn and again, you have to guess how many are in the jar. Then lastly, I bought a pretty purple & pink basket and filled it with different baby supplies. Each guest has to guess the amount of money spent, including tax, and whoever is closest wins a gift bag of goodies. There will be a few children at the shower, so I got some little books at the Target $1 Isle and wrapped them up for them. It should be a very good time!!

Comments

Michelle said…
Those are great baby shower ieas! My daughter needed some so I sent your blog addy to her for a visit too! Thanks for sharing!
loretta said…
These are terrific! I know your step-daughter is going to love these. Have a nice time at the party!
Becky said…
These are just to cute, your step daughter will love them.
Mandy said…
Ooh! These are so girly and FUN! How adorable!!
Jennifer Talley said…
Oh my gosh, those are so cute! Great job!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!