My Second Favorite Card

I haven't had time yet today to make and post a new card, so I'm showing one I made last year. It was my favorite until I made the card I posted yesterday! This card was made with Papertrey Paper (White, Aqua Mist & Everyday Blessings), Dotted Swiss Ribbon, and Aqua Mist Ink. The stamp set is SU Both Way Blossoms. I colored with Prismacolor pencils & Gamsol, added red stickles for some pizzaz! I also used the ticket corner punch & Button brads. I sponged around the edges of the white card stock and added some opal stickles for extra sparkle.
Well, we are supposed to have a winter storm later today. Hopefully I'll get to create something new.

Comments

Becky said…
Well Cindy, this is just stunning.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!