Well I didn't get to post yesterday, I had to work 12 hours. I did manage to get a card made the day before. I have to get my Easter supply built up!It is a Penny Black Stamp "Bunny Trio" that was stamped and embossed in black.I colored the heart, cottontails, butterfly, grass, and the heart tattoo with Prismacolor markers. I added the blue sky with Pebbles Chalk. I used the Nesties to punch out the image and background.Also SU photo corner punch. To the blue flower ribbon, I added yellow stickles to the center.

Comments

Virginia said…
What a great Easter card, and I love the Penny Black image, so cute!
Michelle said…
Awe! That's so sweet!! I should do that but, well they still wouldn't get mailed! LOL! I wouldn't be able to part with them!
sarahw said…
What a cute card. Those bunnies are adorable. It is a cool layout as well.
Teresa Kline said…
your coloring is fabulous...very nice work! *~*
Becky said…
What adorable bunny's, and great layout.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!