Piggy Party!!

    Finally got another card made!! Maybe I'll be on a roll now!!!  I got this about a month or so ago from Hambo Stamps, it is called Pig Party!  Isn't it a hoot??!!
 Cardstock is Only Orange, DP is Basic Grey "Sweet Threads", and of course, Gina K White Pure Luxury!  Colored with Copics, added Balloon Brads and twine. I sponged around the image with YoYo Yellow. (Mainly because I dropped the yellow marker above the image after I already was finished coloring!!)  The sentiment, I made it up and printed it on my printer.
         We had a really bad storm last week on June 8. 
This was the sky afterwards. Isn't it cool???
                                      This picture was only 1 minute later!!
 I have to work 3 days in a row now. I just had 2 off. Hopefully I can get a card made each night??

Comments

he hehe, love those piggies!!! I love Hambo stamps but I just haven't purchased any yet! Really have to b/c they are so stinkin' cute!!!!

Wow - that sky is amazing!!! Great pictures!

We had a terrible storm this morning...thankfully, rain has passed for now!!

TGIF!
Maria
Linda Palmer said…
Love your card. It is a cutie! We had storms last night too. Lost a huge big tree over 50yrs old. Fell and covered our yard and our neighbors but no damage to houses or anyone.
Kathy and Lucky said…
What a fun card, love those little pigs, always such fun cards on your blog. Wow is that quite a sky, gee do I see an inspiration here :)
Gina Lindsay said…
What a fun card! Gorgeous sky photos too. We have had lots of storms lately too, just black skies though.
Susan said…
Hey Cindy!

Piggy Party...sounds fun! The card sure is! That picture of the sky is beautiful. It reminds me of a sunset in Maui.

Stop over by my blog if you get a chance, I have something sweet for you!

Susan
www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Donna Heber said…
Cute image Cindy! Your sunset is beautiful - wonderful pics.
LOVE your card!!! I adore animal stamps (: Neat storm pictures. We have had crazy storms in our area too.
Maire Gamber said…
such a cute card Cindy!!! I know storms are awful but the picture you captured of the storm is gorgeous!
Hugs,
marie

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!