Where did my mojo go???

       OK, so I was on vacation for a whole 10 days!! I don't think I made 1 single card!!
I just didn't have it in me!! I need my mojo back!! I don't know what is wrong!!  I just had 2 days off again, and today I had a 3 hour nap!! Starting tomorrow I have to work 3 in a row, maybe I'll feel like making something after work one night!!
      I made this card right before vacation for a good friends daughter who graduated from High School.  I cut the "2011" out of her Graduation announcement. This is a Sassy Studio Design, "Cassie's Graduation". The paper is a dark gray, Real Red, and Gina K Pure Luxury White. I colored with Copics and added some Stickles to the Flora Doodles flowers.  I sure hope Mariah likes it!!   I'm entering my card over at CuteCardThursday for this weeks challenge, was to embellish the main image.
 My embellishment is her tassel. It is made from an actual tassel and a button brad to hold it in place.
         I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend!  I got to spend time with both of my daughters. Jenn helped me plant flowers on my deck and then we grilled out at Cristine's on Friday. On Sunday, Jenn and I went to Chocolate Fest, although it was a horrible, rainy day!! Then we went to see a movie, "Something Borrowed", which was pretty good! When we came out,it was all sunny and nice!!
     I hope to get stamping again!!

Comments

Kathy said…
Oh my gosh Cindy, this is awesome, I love her in red, so pretty! Amazing coloring, pretty flowers too, I'm sure Mariah will love it! Hey, if you want you can enter it into the Dare to Be Sassy Thursday challenge, too, there isn't any patterned paper here. Sounds like you had a good vacation time with your DDs!
Mary G. said…
Oh, what an ADORABLE image!!!!! Love the way you "dressed" her in red!! Great job!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Not to worry, we all have some time where nothing works, I had that about a month ago and just starting to feel like stamping again. After all, doing this 365 takes a lot to think of something :) Love this card, it is sweet. Hang in there. Your work is wonderful.
Anonymous said…
Cindy, you definitely had your mojo when you made that card. It is ADORABLE! No worries...the creative juices will start flowing again!!! Just in case, I'll send some mojo your way :)
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, love this image and your coloring on it. Great job.
Susan said…
Hey Cindy!

I'm sorry, once I saw Chocolate Fest I couldn't read anything else! I'm so jealous! However, I do think you may have consumed too much chocolate if you think you have lost one ounce of Mojo! This card is wonderful!

Oh, and you are more than welcome about my side bar, your blog is on my top 10 list so I must share! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Tracey said…
Gorgeous card Cindy, I love those flowers :)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Unknown said…
What a super cute card!!!! The color and image are super!!!!!
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

Awesome graduation card! Don't worry - I'm sure your mojo will be back soon. It just took a little vacation ... lol.
Cheryl said…
I hate when my mojo goes MIA. It looks like you got yours back. Your card is adorable. I love that you used a real tassel.
Cheryl said…
Oh hey, did you go to chocolate fest in Burlington?
Maire Gamber said…
Beautiful card. I now she will love it! And congrats on your big haul! Wow! That should be enough to get that ole mojo going! LOL
Hugs,
Marie
JazzyH said…
Beautiful card!
Patti said…
I love this card and the bright colors. How neat to put a piece of the actual tassel on her card. Beautiful.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com
Dru said…
Cute cute Cindy!! Don't you hate it when you mojo just up and takes a vacation?? It'll be back soon. Hugs, Dru
Uhooi said…
Uhooi,,
Waw,, It's a good card, creative and very beautiful,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com
Susan said…
You Whoooo...Oh Cindy...where are you??? I have good news!!! You won my blog candy prize! My September calendar will be done with the idea you left for fashion! I'm so excited! Send me an email with your info and I will have your grand prize in the mail lickety split! I hope that will help the mojo! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
SNally1965(at)comcast(dot)net

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!