Design Divas OBG Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the Design Divas OBG Blog Hop!!
                                You should have came from Maria's Blog.  
            Our Title Acronym stands for: Divine, Inspirational, Virtuous, Artistic (or Annointed) sistahs! Our group originated at SCS back over 2 yrs ago and has recently branched out to the new FB group.
       Our blog hop showcases cards made with items that we’ve had “stashed”. An “oldie but, goodie” that we’ve pulled out and blown the dust off of to create something with it.
         So please join us as we journey along the way to discover some hidden treasures we’ve had tucked away that we’ve designed just for this special occasion with many more to come!
   Here is my "Oldie".  This is a Penny Black Stamp, "Morgan". The setiment is by Inky Antics. Papers are Lovely Lilac, Bashful Blue, PTI White, and Mulberry.  I LOVE Mulberry paper.  Why don't I use it more???  This time, coloring was by Prismacolor Markers and pencils. I added Primas, brads and of course, Stickles!! I just love Bling!!
Oh, yes, and the crochet flower. I got it on ebay, probably 2 years ago or more!!
       Your next stop is Cindy G's Blog.  If you happen to get lost along the way, or would like to start at the beginning of the hop, check out Mary's Blog.
                                   I hope you liked what you saw!! 
     Now this past weekend, I got to spend most of the day with my Grandson, Hunter. He recently turned 6..  I don't get to see him very often, but I'm hoping that will change soon!!  (I am going to court)  Here are a couple of pictures of us fooling around with the camera!!  We did just swim, so there is no make up on!!!

                                                 Grammie & Hunter!!!
                                                    I love him so much!!!

Comments

Fabulous card, Cindy. The mulberry paper is a great choice and I don't know why it is not used as much now. It was a great choice to compliment your card. Love the pictures of you and Hunter also. They were a treat. Hugs.
Melissa said…
Awesome card Cindy and adorable pics of your grandson.
Maria Matter said…
lol, what fun photos! TFS!!

super cute card Cindy, I love mulberry paper too!
hugs & blessings
Barbara said…
Wonderful card! Even more wonderful is the time you were able to spend with Hunter! What a blessing!
Angie Williams said…
Oh I love these style of images! Your card is great! Glad you got to enjoy time with your grandson!
Mary G. said…
Fabulous card! I just LOVE those sparkly purple shoes and that crocheted flower! Great job!!! Great pics of you and Hunter, too!!!
Sharri said…
Cindy this is adorable!!! I love all the details and the colors! Great job!
Who wouldn't get well after receiving this card. Terrific!

BTW I turned on the sound just for your dolphins. lol.
lovin the pics! arent grankids just wonderful (-:
your card is a beauty!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is adorable! Love those shoes on that nurse, the sparkles are great. Beautiful flower. So glad you got to spend time with Hunter, hope you get many more wonderful days full of memories.
Linda Palmer said…
What a cutie Hunter is. I love your photos of the two of you. I am so glad that you are going to court for visitation rights. Darling card. I love that image and your beautiful coloring.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!