Purple..Purple...

     I guess I was in one of my "Purple Moods"...   I love purple!!
This is a new Gina K stamp, "Friends are Forever".  I used multiple pieces of Lovely Lilac Designer paper & cardstock, Gina K white cardstock. Nesties Labels Two, SU Oval & Scallop Oval punch, Pierced holes in the scallop oval. I colored with Prismacolor Pencils, shaded with Pebbles
Chalk, added some stick-on bling!!
Hope you like it!!  Now lets see what kind of color mood I'm in next!!

I made this card several days ago..  I haven't been able to get in the mood for a few days. Have some things happening in my personal life right now.

Comments

Auntie Em said…
Beautiful card! I love all the layers and teh embellishments. they really set off the pretty image.
Thank-you for sharing and hope things calm down around home for you very soon!
Dru said…
Lovely card Cindy and so sorry to hear you're having to deal with some issues right now - hope things right themselves soon. Hugs, Dru
Unknown said…
So beautiful card! :)
Gina Lindsay said…
You certainly rock the purple too! It's funny, every time I make a project that features purple, I think of you!
Cindy, I like your new blog design and your latest card projects. All are nicely done!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!