Wow, 20 days since my last post!!!

I can't believe it has been 20 days since my last post!! December is just too busy of a month!!
My birthday was on the 15th, and my co-worker Wendy made me an Angel food cake with PURPLE Frosting!! It was quite yummy!! This is my little cubbie at work!! You can see that Hunter is my screensaver! I have pictures of my PURPLE flowers on the left, my PURPLE Snowflake scrub jacket is on the back of the chair, and my PURPLE pen is on the desk!! I have on PURPLE shoes, but you can't see them! This is a pic of my Mom, Matt(Cristine's BF), Cristine, Hunter, & Jenn with their Christmas Stockings. The kids stockings were all originally made by my Mom. They were hand sewn and beaded. I added the fabric lining to them. My Mom embroidered the names on the top. My husband & I each have one too. Mine is probably 40 years old!!!
Here are a few of my goodies. My Mom gave me the sewing machine on the top for my birthday. My DH gave me the one of the bottom along with the Ultimate scoring tool for Christmas. Now I guess I have no reason to not start to sew on some of my cards!!!
Next are the goodies I received from my Secret Santa at work (who by the way, was also Wendy). I also got a cute PURPLE ornament, and a bunch of candy!!
This was Christmas at my SIL's. The kids wouldn't all smile at the same time!
They are grandkids and 1 nephew.
Noah, Calla, Mason (Nephew) & Brooke. It was too bad that Hunter wasn't there too. My SIL gave them their matching outfits!!
Well, it's my day off today, and I've got a ton of things to do!! I have to put away the Christmas gifts, stocking stuffers and decorations. Noah & Calla spent the night, but Grampa is taking them to his DS to go sledding for a little while. Hopefully I will have a productive day!!!

Comments

Kathy said…
Love the kids in the matching outfits, too adorable. Your purple frosted cake looks yummy!
Kim said…
Hi Lucie, I saw you on the blog hop challenge at SCS. Hello to a fellow Wisconsinite (although I'm on the Nortwestern side).
So Cool Cindy! Thanks for sharing the pics of you and your family.

Happy New Year

Cindy
Scrapping Julie said…
hi cindy, what a great friend you have there at work! what a darling family you have also!!
Becky said…
Happy Birthday.. What great pictures of your family, and you sure got some good presents..
happy belated birthday from a purple lovin friend too! loved your post - pictures are wonderful!!! now we're on to New Years Eve LOL....whew!
Unknown said…
Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas. I love the pic of the kids...so adorable! Happy New Year to you and yours.
Gina Lindsay said…
Love the pictures!! Those stockings are just precious, to think they were handmade too. Looks like you had a great birthday!
Anonymous said…
Love the photos - especially the last one! And a belated Happy Birthday! rita w
Tegan said…
Aw, cute photos!
Happy Holidays :)
paige said…
beautiful pics! You received awesome goodies!
Vicki said…
Sorry Cindy, I can't read the black on purple to know the details, but I LOVED the pics! My daughter is a purple addict too! It looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Hope your New Year is full of blessings for all of you!
Happy Belated! Looks like you've got a lot going on! My mom got the crafter's companion and she LOVES it! Hope you like it too!!!
Love the pics of the kids w/ the baby screaming!! Oh Joy!
Maria
Sara said…
Love all your purple stuff! Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a wonderful New Year!
Elaine. said…
What wonderful pictures. And a new sewing machine. A new one is on my wish list.
Elaine
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, and you got some awesome presents as well! Thanks for sharing these moments with us! And Happy New Year!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Happy Birthday! I love the everything purple! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas- love the pictures. Happy New Year
Anonymous said…
wonderful pics! i love purple too! great pics.
Karli said…
Glad to have you back :) You got loads of goodies :) Have fun! Happy New year!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!