I must have been a Very, Very, good girl!!!

Just look at what my Wonderful Secret Sister, Gina made and sent to me!!!!
OMG!!! I just love it all!!! A beautiful beaded keepsake box, a Snoman Globe ornament, Purple Primas, Purple Ribbon, a Purple Magentic notepad, a Purple card, an fantastic Snowlady card!!! 2 Adorable gift tags, an adorable Penguin stamp, and MFT stamp set, a gift card envelope, Twinkling H2O's and some rhinestone Snowflakes... Oooops, I forgot to take a picture with the Giant Dark Chocolate Hershey bar, Dark Chocolate Hershey Kisses & the big box of Jelly Bellies!!!! Gina, you really out did yourself. I absolutely love it all!! My most favorite is the Snow-lady card!!!! I just love Snowmen with carrot noses. The embossing is fantastic and I love the wired on snowflakes!!!! I just realized I didn't have the Christmas Tree shaped ornament in the picture either!!!
Thank you Gina!!!

Comments

Gina Lindsay said…
I am so glad you enjoyed your gift, that makes me very happy!
CarlaKH said…
wow what a fanastic gift! way to go!
Wow! Thats a bunch of nice stuff!! How sweet!!!
Pat (mspfd) said…
Wow! You are so lucky!!
JazzyH said…
Wow great goodies.
Scrapping Julie said…
that gina is a pretty kewl chick!
Kellie said…
Looks like you hit the jackpot. Pretty Cool.
Kendra said…
Lucky duck, I'd say! Great gift :)
The Wired Angel said…
Yes.. Gina is a real sweetheart! And you deserve all of these goodies. My secret sister was very kind to me too! I ate all my candy in one sitting! YIKES! Hugs to you Cindy, Peggy
Vicki said…
How awesome! Blessings to you!
Cheryl said…
Cool - you are a lucky lady!

Hey, I am from Wisconsin too. Looks like winter is finally here.
fun fun! a girl can never have tooo much purple!!! way to go Gina!
Cheryl Walker said…
awww that was super sweet of Gina,love all the goodies you received!!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl
Dru said…
Isn't this fun! What a great bunch of goodies! Bet you can't wait to dig into some of them!! Take care, Dru
Shelley said…
Great gift. Lucky you.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!