Christmas Stocking Tags

Thanksgiving and all of the trimmings are over!! We had 2 great dinners. I got to visit with my Mom, and also got to go visit my DH Jenn & DGS Hunter. Jenn had to work, so I took her containers of leftovers!! Spent 3 days with them! Did a little shopping on Saturday and got good deals at the Kitchen Store!! Also got some very good deals on CyberMonday. I've finally got all of my Christmas shopping done, now just to get it wrappped!!
I was a little crafty today. At work we are having Secret Santa for the month of December.
I made each of us a name tag for our stockings. As you can see, Carol & I are PURPLE lovers. Our tags as well as our stockings are PURPLE. Everyone else has plain, old , red!!
I used nesties, misc Christmas DP and Real Red card stock. Added some Primas & SU felt with brads, to attach them to the stockings, and added some stickles for sparkle!! Here is a close-up of one of the red ones.
Here is a close-up of the PURPLE one!!
I just had 7 days off, so now it's time to get back to the "Real World." I work 1 day, then get 1 days off again!! But, then I'll work 3 12's in a row!! I hope I can handle it!!!

Comments

Vicki said…
Cindy, these are great! I am sure they will enjoy them! Blessings to you!
paige said…
Cute name tags! How fun!
These are great. Hmmm, I think I feel myself getting inspired. I have to package up some gifts for my friends in my weekly card group and something like this would be great.

Thanks for sharing.
These are delightful!!!! Great work!
Maria
Unknown said…
What a great idea! Thanks! I'm sorry you have to go back to work but Christmas is almost here, time for more time off.
Pat (mspfd) said…
Super tags! They are so festive and pretty.
Kathy said…
Beautiful tags, I love the purple!
so cute and thoughtful!!!
it is hard going back to work, isnt it!
Maggie said…
How cute are these?!? Nice work!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Awesome tags- I can never have enough tags! I hope you have some time off for the holidays!
Becky said…
These are so adorable.
Kendra said…
Those tags are super cute... a perfect combination!
Louise F NZ said…
These are fab, great idea.
Carrie said…
what cute tags. love the sparkle
Mary G. said…
Cindy, these are great!!! Love them!
Shelley said…
Very pretty tags. Especially the purple ones. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!