I finally organized my designer paper!

Wednesday I started the day off with being very dizzy with position changes. I went to work and hoped that one of the ER docs could help me out. I just got dizzier and began throwing up, so my husband had to pick me up and take me home. I went to the Doctors office on Friday and was diagnosed with BPV (Benign Positional Vertigo). It is an inner ear problem that causes a spinning or whirling sensation when you move your head. Back in the day, that would happen after a few too many alcoholic beverages!! I had this about 5 years ago and it lasted almost 2 months. I have a Physical Therapy appt next week, so hoepfully that will help a lot. (It did in the past.)
So today, since I can sit and make some movements without getting nauseated, I thought I would sort out my Designer paper! They are not in any particular order, but my SU is in the front, I have Creative Memories in the middle, and Miscellaneous print and solids in the back.
This will help a lot when making a card and knowing the name of the paper! One of my SCS friends, Ami Adams made this cute card and sent it to my Mom. It is adorable!
I made a template so I could make my own. Haven't made it yet, but I will. Maybe I can get it made later and post it tomorrow.
My husband is going to drive me out of town tomorrow, so I can go with my Mom to a Remembrance ceremony for our loved ones who have died in the last year. It's going to be a hard month. (My Dad died unexpectedly on June 29, 2008)



Comments

Vicki said…
WOW! Looks great! The only way mine is organized is away from the card stock! LOL! You should be proud! I'm sorry about your Dad. I lost mine five years ago with cancer. I like to think we have our own personal guardian angel as many things have happened that had his "stamp" on it.
Please know prayers for peace and comfort are with you and your family.
Blessings to you all!
Dana Hatch said…
what a cool beehive card!
Christy said…
Great way to organize all that paper. I am such a paper collector, trying to not buy any more and use what I have.....but that is never fun.
loretta said…
Very jealous of the organized card stock, mine is an unorganized stack of stuff! Love the card as well!
Hi. Sorry to read about your vertigo. My mom gets it and it is not any fun for her. I hope you are feeling better soon and therapy helps.
Your paper organization looks fab! Great job!!!!!
Teresa Kline said…
don't ya luv it when things are organized? I only wished it stayed that way, even though I am organized I really am not when I am creating.......adorable card too!
enjoy *~*
Gina Lindsay said…
Wow, great organization! I hope you are feeling better soon.
Cheryl Walker said…
Love how you organized your papers hun!! I do hope you are feeling better, that is no fun at all :(

Love the card your friend made, and that would be neat to make, glad you made your own templete!!

Well hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Michelle said…
oh you showoff! wihtall of that gorgeous DSP so nicely organized...!!
love the card that your friend amy made..(I have that set and havent inked it yet)...that card makes me think about gtting it out and making a card! TFS and inspiring me.
Sorry you aren't feeling well and hope this resolves quickly - dizzy in never any fun!

Love how you organized all of your paper - that must have been a huge task!

I read your request on SCS for your mom and am working on a card for her! Hope she is doing well.
Jacquel said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis & I do hope that physical therapy works. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts & prayers....
scramptastic said…
that is definately nicely organized paper. Mine started somewhat organized but has ended up everywhere, lol.
Sorry about your loss, and hope this coming year is much better.
Elizabeth said…
Cindy I hope you recover soon. It sounds like BPV really sucks!
Amanda said…
So sorry hope PT helps!

Your CS looks great. Mine is just tossed into a box under my desk.
cr8iveme said…
wow. I'm impressed.

and what an adorable card

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
Hope all is well with you! Stop by my blog when you get a minute. there is a surprise for you
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the paper organizing inspiration. Right now I have mine in craft boses and that's just not working for me. I'll have to try out your idea!
Helen said…
That is a fab card - can't wait to see your version!
And your DSP looks so happy in its new organised state! Couldn't bear anyone to see mine...
Kim said…
Your organized DSP looks awesome - can you come do mine? :)
Becky said…
This is a cool card, love the fold and the beehive with its little bees are just so cute.
Ann said…
I had BPV earlier this year, so I totally get what you're going through! Hope the therapy helps!

Your card is adorable, btw! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!